Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Uncle E wrote:
ghettosynth wrote:I guess that's it, other than I still want a DM12 and I'm trying to decide if I should sell off some gear that I'm not using to get it?
I played it at NAMM. It's great for pads and edgy, harsh basses. Anyone who thinks it sounds like VCO's has a tin ear but it's great in its own way, especially for someone like me who loves Roland JX synths. It would be a great combo with the Minilogue because they're on such opposite sides of the sonic spectrum.
Awesome. I don't expect it to sound like VCOs. I have not been impressed yet with attempts in hardware to model VCO behavior in DCOs.

I want it BECAUSE it's a DCO based synth with a Juno-esque filter and 12 voices. It will replace my JX-10 and at the same time cover some ground that my Juno60/106 cover.

Maybe I shall get eMo 2 Filter for $9 ?

http://www.waves.com/plugins/emo-f2-filter

Numanoid wrote:Maybe I shall get eMo 2 Filter for $9 ?

it might only be $9 with the voucher, but do you really need another filter?

Or Doppler for the same price? But do you really need either one?

dwozzle wrote:Or Doppler for the same price? But do you really need either one?
I've been wanting Doppler and I don't have anything like it and I have no interest in any of the bundles that it comes in. Is there anything else like it that's as easy to use?

OneOfManyPauls wrote:
Numanoid wrote:Maybe I shall get eMo 2 Filter for $9 ?

it might only be $9 with the voucher, but do you really need another filter?
Delays, reverbs, filters, I can't have enough :oops:

But I don't think I will buy it, I am not so happy with the Waves License Center, and as FL Studio is not officially supported by Waves, there is always a chance the plug will not show up in the DAW.
Last edited by Numanoid on Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Well, I think they've got me with this promo. I've been avoiding buying the Electric Grand at $39, but $19 is pretty much no-brainer territory.

Any idea whether the usual suspects are offering a discount in addition to the $20 off?

GreyLion wrote:Well, I think they've got me with this promo. I've been avoiding buying the Electric Grand at $39, but $19 is pretty much no-brainer territory.

Any idea whether the usual suspects are offering a discount in addition to the $20 off?
I thought about that, but it's not a sound that I really like and I just got the Addictive Keys one for free.

everyplugin.com is taking the coupon, but, your checkout price was actually 99 cents more. Still, a bargain if you're going to want to use it more than once. That hardly seems likely in this crappy sale though.

I agree on those Addictive Keys. Their Electric Grand is superior. If you need one.

ghettosynth wrote:everyplugin.com is taking the coupon, but, your checkout price was actually 99 cents more
That was fixed.
k.

GreyLion wrote:Well, I think they've got me with this promo. I've been avoiding buying the Electric Grand at $39, but $19 is pretty much no-brainer territory.

At Waves, if you add another $39 plug-in to your cart, like Electric Grand 80, you'll end up getting Doppler for 30 cents. Just sayin'.

Edit: Actually, it appears that is the case with any plug-in you add. Not sure how the math is working.
Last edited by EdSevered on Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gaslighting...is a form of mental abuse in which information is twisted or spun, selectively omitted to favor the abuser, or false information is presented with the intent of making victims doubt their own memory, perception, and sanity.

everyPlugin.com wrote:
ghettosynth wrote:everyplugin.com is taking the coupon, but, your checkout price was actually 99 cents more
That was fixed.
k.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ghettosynth,
Your specific comment was about the Electric Grand, as I understand.

Koby

everyPlugin.com wrote:ghettosynth,
Your specific comment was about the Electric Grand, as I understand.

Koby

No sorry, in general. I went to your site to see if you had doppler any cheaper than waves. You know, the usual round robin to save a buck.

So, I meant in general. It seems that you are 99 cents more on the items that are usually $29.

Not trying to be difficult, just sharing information.

Looks like Waves Universe isn't taking the coupon.

EdSevered wrote:

At Waves, if you add another $39 plug-in to your cart, like Electric Grand 80, you'll end up getting Doppler for 30 cents. Just sayin'.

Edit: Actually, it appears that is the case with any plug-in you add. Not sure how the math is working.
Yes, but, the total is then right at $40. IF you buy them at a different vendor on two separate transactions your total will be about $30.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”