Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Fair enough, I just got p*ssed off at that reply from Robotmonkey "it's like I expect to have plugs for free" :roll:

Oh yeah, I get free plugs from Waves everyday of course

jjj115 wrote:Toontrack Modern Pop Value Pack only £49.95 at Timespace.com. Includes Dream Pop, Number 1 Hits and Pop! EZX.

http://www.timespace.com/product/EZXMPV ... ad%29.html
That is a really nice find, without tax that is a little over 41 pounds for three EZXs!

I could not find any reference to a sale. Sweetwater sells it for $99, JRR for $169, PB for $185. Either they put a sales price into the system prematurely or this is might be a pricing error. You might want to grab it while they sell it that low.

As always with Toontrack at Time & Space, you need to select British Pound for currency in order to get the lowest price if you are outside of Europe. If you have it at US$, the price is significantly higher. Even when taking currency conversion and foreign transaction fees into account.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

Fleer wrote:Royale Audio releases Royale Filter - Free AU Plug-in for Mac (courtesy of cclarry)
For the Mac user, this is great thing to check out :)

But as it is freeware, is it really a bargain?

I mean, there are so much good freeware deserving attention, if all where to be posted in the bargain thread it would clutter the thread.

Posting about free stuff I think should be done when it is free for a limited time, or when payware becomes free (like in the recent case of GarageBand), that is when it is a bargain.

Numanoid wrote:Softube Modular bundle, including Modular + Intellijel uFold II Module

30% off costing $75 until April 30

http://www.pluginboutique.com/product/1 ... II-Module-
Is this the cheapest ever entry point? (I haven't been paying attention to the product's prices for a while)

it is the hardware or the software version of Ufold II ?

hivkorn wrote:it is the hardware or the software version of Ufold II ?
Software, I am unaware that Plugin Boutique is selling any kind of hardware.

lnikj wrote:Is this the cheapest ever entry point? (I haven't been paying attention to the product's prices for a while)
If think I have seen it at $60 or thereabouts, but not with an added module, like this bundle offer.

Numanoid wrote:
lnikj wrote:Is this the cheapest ever entry point? (I haven't been paying attention to the product's prices for a while)
If think I have seen it at $60 or thereabouts, but not with an added module, like this bundle offer.
OK, thanks :-). Waiting to see if Uncle E has a cart discount.

lnikj wrote:OK, thanks :-). Waiting to see if Uncle E has a cart discount.
Checking! :)

yep but the GUI is not the same that Softube deliver when you bought intellijel ufold 2 ..it's why i 'm asking ;)

Looking at this deal on plugin boutique,Softube Modular bundle, including Modular + Intellijel uFold II Module, i see some weird stuff in the system requirements.

1)Softube/Gobbler account
2)Gobbler application to manage license activation and plug-in downloads
3)Please make sure that you always use the latest iLok License Manager. It is not included in the Softube installer, but can be downloaded from www.ilok.com

What is Gobbler?
Why is it managing licenses if its on an ilok key.

Anyone use this or know about gobbler(which is also the weirdest name for anything).
Win 10 with Ryzen 5950x, Bitwig 5, too many plugins, Novation Circuit Mono Station and now a lovely Waldorf Blofeld.

Kypresso wrote:i see some weird stuff in the system requirements.

3)Please make sure that you always use the latest iLok License Manager. It is not included in the Softube installer, but can be downloaded from http://www.ilok.com

What is Gobbler?

Anyone use this or know about gobbler(which is also the weirdest name for anything).
Gobbler for the installation files, iLok for the authorization. It may seem like a lot to do but it's easier than it sounds.

Kypresso wrote:Looking at this deal on plugin boutique,Softube Modular bundle, including Modular + Intellijel uFold II Module, i see some weird stuff in the system requirements.

3)Please make sure that you always use the latest iLok License Manager. It is not included in the Softube installer, but can be downloaded from http://www.ilok.com

What is Gobbler?

Gobbler kept crashing on me. It installs a program on your computer, downloads the file and tries to install it. Kept crashing during the install and deleting the download so I couldn't install it myself. So annoying. Tried to get it to work 3 times. Was finally able to find the download on the Softube website. it was a large download. Gobbler downloaded faster, but totally useless if it deletes the download file. Should give a choice.

I will probably never buy another Softube product because of this.

Kypresso wrote: What is Gobbler?

Gobbler is a license management system meant to manage license subscriptions. I also find it somewhat annoying that some companies force you to go through Gobbler for perpetual licenses as well. But you only need it to access the installation files. So I am usually annoyed for a minute and then forget about it. :wink:
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”