Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

VariKusBrainZ wrote:I guess thats why the current magazine isnt in the vault then
The new system isn't too different to the old, the new link is:

www.filesilo.co.uk/computermusic

A user needs to open an account at Filesilo (which is free to do), and then answer the trick question to be able to add issue to the vault there.

nm
Amazon: why not use an alternative

In this weeks newsletter from Nucleus Soundlab they offer 128 Sylenth1 Combinator patches, which are free.

Except the link to Soundcloud, I can't find a link, to download them either at NS or LD:
https://soundcloud.com/nucleus-soundlab ... ombinators
The best part about these patches are they are totally free for all new and existing owners of Sylenth1! No strings attached whatsoever - every Sylenth1 owner will get the new Combinators.
Maybe Sylenth1 owners got a link directly to download?

I'm tempted to get Waldorf Nave. I heard there is currently an issue with saving presets. Seems like a good price. What do the Nave owners think of it?

Rhytenow wrote:I'm tempted to get Waldorf Nave. I heard there is currently an issue with saving presets. Seems like a good price. What do the Nave owners think of it?
If you're on Windows it works great. :)

Uncle , How a much hours remain for discount to Waldorf in jrr?
(Damnn can't decide about Nave :cry: :D )
Usually it's more obvious for me after triing demo, but this case is a very difficult choice.
The same was be year ago, absolutely 50\50. Not bad \ not good. Or can say - there is beautiful moments by sound, but in the same time sufficiently limited setting. + considering that already have Largo.

c_voltage wrote:Uncle , How a much hours remain for discount to Waldorf in jrr?
Usually it's more obvious for me after triing demo, but this case is a very difficult choice.
The same was be year ago, absolutely 50\50. Not bad \ not good. Or can say - there is beautiful moments by sound, but in the same time sufficiently limited setting. + considering that already have Largo.
If you're not sure, then skip it. Try instead the demo of Vengeance Sound Avenger, which is also on sale. You'll see the difference with a monster synth.

Ryan99 wrote:
c_voltage wrote:Uncle , How a much hours remain for discount to Waldorf in jrr?
If you're not sure, then skip it. Try instead the demo of Vengeance Sound Avenger, which is also on sale. You'll see the difference with a monster synth.
No, too late, already bought :lol:
Well, after all, after more deep tried Nave demo today, i decided to grab it nonetheless. Despite the small possible flaws (or rather, simplifications), here there are moments made quite tasty.
Powerful hybrids, such as Avenger, already exist in collection (Falcon\Halion), while in real use I nonetheless often prefer to Waldorf DNA. I dont know, there is some magic in it, not only in features but in sound\filters. Sometimes i feel i would have bought everything that released related with Waldorf\PPG (however, it is almost so already, except Lector and all mobile app's).
And yes - very impotrant aspect for me in all Waldorf - low cpu usage (while on sound this is not reflected at all).

Synthmaster rules them all :)

Anyone ever heard of this company and this offer? Legit?

https://eraserfase.com/collections/samp ... m-machines

Audified u78 saturator is on sale now.
Any thought?

nicksohn wrote:Audified u78 saturator is on sale now.
Any thought?
Too expensive for what it is, in my opinion.
A bit fried in the higher freqs

cprompt wrote:
nicksohn wrote:Audified u78 saturator is on sale now.
Any thought?
Too expensive for what it is, in my opinion.
Agreed. Even on sale now. And the launch price was crazy high.

So my question for today. Waves Abbey Road Vinyl... thoughts?

I'm at work all day today and won't home until late enough that I can't make any noise. It's cheap enough for a punt if people say good things about it. Opinions on the web seem divided between those who think it's awesome and those who think it's a nice GUI with nothing underneath apart from pops and crackles.
A bit fried in the higher freqs

Steinberg have The Grand 3 and Halion Symphonic Orchestra for 50% off on sale ATM. I wonder if the Symphonic Orchestra is any good?

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”