Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

zTekno looks like a bargain for Kontakt, it is a big lib, for just £6

https://www.kontakthub.com/label/ZTEKNO/

thejonsolo wrote:No. No kudos. They did nothing of the sort. They simply created a path that does not include RX Standard which is included in the Suite. And they knocked off $100 for omitting it. If you have MPB2 the best deal is still $299 for the MPS upgrade path as you get RX 6 Standard (at least a $269 value according to the other upgrade option path to upgrade from RX Elements or Plugin Pack to Standard).

I mean yes they lowered the price, but it feels like this was a contrived move.
It's for the people who already own RX 6.

plexuss wrote:Uncle E. Little One is showing up as $70 in cart. I thought it was on sale for $42?
Uncle E wrote: 40% off Xhun Audio LittleOne virtual Moog, now $42 instead of $70:
https://www.jrrshop.com/xhun-audio-littleone
The sale ended already, it only lasted a few days. We will be putting the Xhun Instruments Bundle on sale for $89 tomorrow night, that consists of LittleOne and IronAxe.

Uncle E wrote:
thejonsolo wrote:No. No kudos. They did nothing of the sort. They simply created a path that does not include RX Standard which is included in the Suite. And they knocked off $100 for omitting it. If you have MPB2 the best deal is still $299 for the MPS upgrade path as you get RX 6 Standard (at least a $269 value according to the other upgrade option path to upgrade from RX Elements or Plugin Pack to Standard).

I mean yes they lowered the price, but it feels like this was a contrived move.
It's for the people who already own RX 6.
If I bought RX5 and have RX5 Advanced upgrade, RX6 and RX6 Advanced upgrade, does that mean if I purchase the full MPS I can sell the other license(s) and just keep MPS and RX6 Advanced?

dangayle wrote:If I bought RX5 and have RX5 Advanced upgrade, RX6 and RX6 Advanced upgrade, does that mean if I purchase the full MPS I can sell the other license(s) and just keep MPS and RX6 Advanced?
I can't say from personal experience but other users have reported being able to do that.

Uncle E wrote:
dangayle wrote:If I bought RX5 and have RX5 Advanced upgrade, RX6 and RX6 Advanced upgrade, does that mean if I purchase the full MPS I can sell the other license(s) and just keep MPS and RX6 Advanced?
I can't say from personal experience but other users have reported being able to do that.
In the interactions I had with them I got the impression that they do not keep track about what product is used for an up-/cross-grade. And once you have a few products there are usually multiple up-/cross-grade paths to the same product. Which one you are taking is never really specified. So, it really boils down to getting a transfer approved from them before you do anything.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

mgw38 wrote:70% off Virtuoso Ensembles by Kirk Hunter Studios wit coupon code VE70:

https://www.kirkhunterstudios.com/produ ... 0_16_2017)
Already got their Concert Strings. Nice indeed. So now I need to get this. Sounds great and it’s Kontakt Player compatible.

Fleer wrote:
mgw38 wrote:70% off Virtuoso Ensembles by Kirk Hunter Studios wit coupon code VE70:

https://www.kirkhunterstudios.com/produ ... 0_16_2017)
Already got their Concert Strings. Nice indeed. So now I need to get this. Sounds great and it’s Kontakt Player compatible.
I didn't go for their strings when they were on sale. But this one looks really tempting.

I noticed that there hasn't been a lot of love for this month's Focusrite Plugin Collective offer which is 50% off for a one year subscription to CloudBounce. If you are like me - a pro-hobbyist in the sense that I have no intention to earn an income through making music but still want to sound as professional as possible - this is something you might want to look into. I found it very beneficial to have somebody else do the mastering, even if that somebody else is "just" an AI. And the big advantage of a service like CloudBounce is that you can easily work iteratively which would be quite expensive if done with a "real" mastering engineer. I used LANDR before but found that CloudBounce is actually doing a better job on some of my stuff. The offer includes two free masters which allows you to give it a thorough test run.

random press blurb wrote:v2.0 includes an extra 6 GIGABYTES of entirely new material and features. This stunning library now amounts to a whopping 23GB in size.
I read this as v1 being 17GB, while v2 "only" adds 6GB more :shrug:

Wave Alchemy have hammered my E-mail accout about their half price deal on Revolution during the last month.

In their latest message it is offered at 60% off.

If only I was interested in drum machines...

But they’re from Wave Alchemy.
Anything from them is goooood.

Fleer wrote:But they’re from Wave Alchemy.
Anything from them is goooood.
That is why I am wary to add them to the spamfilter, but they have become a bit desperate over the last month with messages every other day, about how they want to unload their gear at half price. And not before that sale had ended, they offer it at even less :?

60% off for revolution? whats the code?

“To get a no-brainer 60% off, simply click the 'Buy Now' button on the Revolution product page and then enter the following 'discount code' at checkout: WA472C6C77”

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”