Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

mgw38 wrote:
Audiority wrote:
mgw38 wrote:The "mandatory" update for Abstract Textures broke their licensing system on my Mac. It now refuses to load the license file. I am starting to get a bit tired of being a perpetual beta tester. I know it is only 1$ but at the moment I feel I should have invested that buck elsewhere....
I refunded your purchase. Sorry for all the inconvenience.

Luca
Haha, that is actually funny. I never really requested a refund but I admire your dedication to make a point. Touché! :tu:

I seriously doubt that I am the only one with that problem though. I have seen that elsewhere. HY-Plugins had the same issue but fixed it. My guess is this is an APFS problem. But I could be wrong, of course.
Hey Luca, thanks for the plugin update! Did not expect that after you refunded the purchase. Kudos! :tu: :clap:
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

So there´s a tempting goodhertz-sale at the moment, given that they rarely exceed 25% discount, the current 31% look pretty good. Are there any resellers though that go below goodhertz´ own shop´s prices?

Oh and by the way, not that I´d want to point at any particular virtual storefront, but I´d genuinely like to know why one might possibly buy such licenses at a reseller whose prices are higher than the manufacturer´s online shop prices? :shrug:

Vee Nee wrote:
JerGoertz wrote: Does this come with the raw samples, or are they all encapsulated in the plugin?
There are separate samples installer. It installs a ".db" files, which is actually a .zip archives with .wav samples (44.1/24b) inside, so you can unpack them if you don't like the plugin.
Okay, thanks!
A well-behaved signature.

epiphaneia wrote:So there´s a tempting goodhertz-sale at the moment, given that they rarely exceed 25% discount, the current 31% look pretty good. Are there any resellers though that go below goodhertz´ own shop´s prices?

Oh and by the way, not that I´d want to point at any particular virtual storefront, but I´d genuinely like to know why one might possibly buy such licenses at a reseller whose prices are higher than the manufacturer´s online shop prices? :shrug:
I’ve never seen them sold through any third parties, but if you make a YouTube video featuring one of their products, they’ll send you a 50% coupon.

For no real good reason, I headed to IK to check out current deals, and stumbled on to Total Studio Max 2 listings in the store. Haven't seen a thing about the launch of this, but man it's looks outstanding.
Last edited by GoldieK on Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GoldieK wrote:For no real good reason, I headed to IK to check out current deals, and stumbled on to Total Max 2 listings in the store. Haven't seen a thing about the launch of this, but man it's looks outstanding.
Apparently you cannot combine Upgrade Discount with Jam Points though...What a silly idea?!?!?! I have $62 Jam Points and I cannot figure out something worth spending them on.

mgw38 wrote:8Dio has been doing weekly sales for some time now. Every Tuesday, they publish a track and put the libraries that were used on that track on sale. This week, there are some of their best libraries on sale, including 50% off on Majestica and Lacrimosa. More info at:

https://8dio.com/2018/03/05/tech-track-tuesday/
Well, shoot. I need another orchestra like I need a hole in the head. But I have always liked the sound of Majestica - at least the sample run-throughs. And, if I subscribed to their email, I can get it for $268.20. That is like 55% off. Has it ever gotten lower? I want to say I have seen it for 50% off previously.

The goodhertz sale indeed is pretty tempting, infact, I bought another 5 plugins @ 51.4 % off :lol:
Now I just have 3 of the most expensive to get with a video discount.

Remember, they don't do sales very often and I suspect the 31.4 % discount is fairly
high for them. So if you're after them, the pressure is mounting with 18 hours to go :hihi:
Last edited by pekbro on Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dandezebra wrote:
GoldieK wrote:For no real good reason, I headed to IK to check out current deals, and stumbled on to Total Max 2 listings in the store. Haven't seen a thing about the launch of this, but man it's looks outstanding.
Apparently you cannot combine Upgrade Discount with Jam Points though...What a silly idea?!?!?! I have $62 Jam Points and I cannot figure out something worth spending them on.

Just ordered the upgrade from Max 1. It was 199 then I used 60 Jam Points making it 140. I'm happy, although it would of been cheaper if I waited and didn't buy 1 not that long ago.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

ATS wrote:
dandezebra wrote:

Just ordered the upgrade from Max 1. It was 199 then I used 60 Jam Points making it 140. I'm happy, although it would of been cheaper if I waited and didn't buy 1 not that long ago.
Interesting as I swear it said you cannot combine...

pekbro wrote:The goodhertz sale indeed is pretty tempting, infact, I bought another 5 plugins @ 51.4 % off :lol:
Now I just have 3 of the most expensive to get with a video discount.

Remember, they don't do sales very often and I suspect the 31.4 % discount is fairly
high for them. So if you're after them, the pressure is mounting with 18 hours to go :hihi:
to bad WOW is so expensive :(

The number if Jam Points I have is exactly the max number of Jam Points I am allowed to use for the upgrade. Somthing is trying to tell me something... :lol:
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

dusted william wrote:
to bad WOW is so expensive :(
Yeah, unfortunately, these guys are smarter than the average bear developer.
You really have to maximize your discounts, if you want to save the most money.

IIRC, I used 2 referral rewards, a 15% bundle and a 25% sale discount when I bought
the wow control. Fortunately, the discounts stack. Although, you really have to bite the bullet
and spend to save a healthy amount over at Ghz...

Still well worth it, IMHO :tu:

Well maybe...

Anyone else get Eclipse from VSTBuzz and be able to register through Native Access? I have the product downloaded but cannot find in any E-mails the serial to activate the library.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”