Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Yes it was, it's a page back dated the 18th. It was edited by a mod with a link directed to the Effects subforum where there's a thread for it.

Fidelitymusic wrote:Yes it was, it's a page back dated the 18th. It was edited by a mod with a link directed to the Effects subforum where there's a thread for it.
OK my fault then , didn't see it ...

autodafe wrote:OK my fault then , didn't see it ...
It's biblical y'know: Once you was blind, but now you can see 8)

I wonder if buying Magix Music Maker Control also enables customers to claim the free software bundle from Miditech (as MMMC comes with a Miditech 49-keys keyboard) ?

http://www.miditech.de/235-Software

This is what it contains, would sure be nice to get Poizone for free:

Samplitude Pro X Silver
IK Multimedia Amplitube CS free
Toontrack EZ Drummer Lite
Image Line Poizone
Makemusic Finale Notepad

Aloysius wrote:
Numanoid wrote:Leave a review for an instrument you've bought at Rhythmic Robot, and Mongo will send you Seinfeld Bass
I wrote a review yesterday which was approved but Mongo no send the instrument.
So I wrote to support, who haven't replied.

I hopes I gets it soon. :hyper:
Still waiting. :roll:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote:Still waiting. :roll:
Have you bought an instrument from them before?

It's no good just to write a review, you need to be a previous customer with them.

Yes. I have bought a few. I even included my personal Order Number for the particular product I reviewed in my Support Ticket which also remains unanswered.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

I just picked up Ohmnicide at GC and it was $19.97. Heck of a deal.

Is there any way to use the U-he $50 discount code on Bitwig at a retailer, such as JRR?

noexitrecords wrote:Is there any way to use the U-he $50 discount code on Bitwig at a retailer, such as JRR?
Yes but only on the full $299 version. It doesn't work on any of the Bitwig + Arturia combos.
Last edited by Uncle E on Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Uncle E wrote:
noexitrecords wrote:Is there any way to use the U-he $50 discount code on Bitwig at a retailer, such as JRR?
Yes but only on the full $299 version. It doesn't work on any of the $249 Bitwig + Arturia combos. It also won't work with the $249 Bitwig + u-he ACE combo that I'm putting together right now.
Thanks for the prompt response!

Does the U-he discount stack with other discounts for the $299 version?

Also do the $249 Bitwig + Arturia bundles (or the Bitwig + ACE) bundles still entitle the purchaser to a free copy of Ace/Bazille?

noexitrecords wrote:Does the U-he discount stack with other discounts for the $299 version?
Yes.
Also do the $249 Bitwig + Arturia bundles (or the Bitwig + ACE) bundles still entitle the purchaser to a free copy of Ace/Bazille?
I believe the answer is no. There is a disclaimer on the u-he site that states this deal does not work with any of the Bitwig + Arturia bundles.

Uncle E wrote:
noexitrecords wrote:Does the U-he discount stack with other discounts for the $299 version?
Yes.
I believe the answer is no. There is a disclaimer on the u-he site that states this deal does not work with any of the Bitwig + Arturia bundles.
Bitwig's website doesn't appear to mention any limitations on the free synths. It just says: "Over the next ten days, any purchase of Bitwig Studio includes your choice of the venerable ACE or Bazille plug-ins, for free." But its not entirely clear.

"Plugin Boutique offers 50 % off Cakewalk Z3TA+2 Synthesizer ;)

http://www.pluginboutique.com/product/4 ... 562-Z3TA-2"

but watch out, Logic users, as this one is not working in the current Yosemite-version of LPX.

Some question about fresh JRR newsletter info, quote:
"..& up to 75% off PSP.."
, but sorry i cannot find any 75% off for PSP products. Only i see for PSP MasterEQ 2 from 149$ to 84$, what not 75%, and rest PSP's quite not under discount. In blowouts the same. Perhaps it was a mistake, or what was meant by 75%?

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”