Vendors allowing license transfers

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Modartt Pianoteq license transfer costs 39 euro and becomes NFR....

xamido wrote:
Lotuzia wrote:Xils-Lab

Free-No Fees
NFR?
Does anyone know the answer to this?

EDIT: got answer - does not become nfr.

Rob papen?
:hug:

A.M. Gold wrote:Audio Damage transfers are free, quick, and painless (fully automated). Not sure if they are NFR or not, though.
Must point out, only the first transfer is automated:

Can I sell or otherwise transfer my license?
Of course. In fact, you can do this with no interaction with us at all. In your account, each license has a "transfer" button. The person you're transferring to needs an account, and all you do is enter the email address that account is listed under, easy as that. It will be removed from your account and added to the new person. Note that each license can only be transfered once via this method. Further transfers require you write us, to prevent abuse of our system. In the case of a bundle, you must transfer the entire bundle; you can't transfer individual products from within a bundle.

Never had an issue with AD Transfers though, even the manual ones are usually completed pretty swiftly.
ABLETON LIVE 12 & PUSH2
Soundcloud: Nation of Korea vs Shitty Dog

Crackbaby wrote:Rob papen?
Yes they allow transfers,no transfer fees involved.

What about Waves?
What is their policy?

Thanks.

What about Synapse Audio? Never easy googling for these things, is it >.<

masterhiggins wrote:Arturia, Waldorf, Applied Acoustics.

No fees. No NFR.
Is it possible to sell Arturia products without an elicenser? Ie do I have to sell the license on an elicenser or is there another way to do it?

Crackbaby wrote:What about Synapse Audio? Never easy googling for these things, is it >.<
No transfer fee, NFR after

Anyone know if TAL U-No-LX is transferable? I'd like to purchase it from someone if it is.
You are currently reading my signature.

AhmedTaburov wrote:What about Waves?
What is their policy?

Thanks.
Found on Waves Answer Base: How do I transfer ownership of my Waves?
Here are the steps for a transfer of ownership. Each license being transferred will need to be covered under the Waves Update Plan.

First make sure your license has been updated to version 9.x in your Waves Account.If your version 9.x license has been authorized, please move the license back up to the cloud from within the Waves License Center.
Please send me an e-mail to matt@waves.com with the following information (we will confirm all previous iLok authorizations are removed):

Waves Login (where the license is registered): ______________
Waves Password (where the license is registered): _____________
Waves Login (where the license needs to be moved): ______________
Waves Serial Number/s being transferred: ________________

There is a $150 transfer fee for products $700 normal list price or higher. This transfer fee will cover as many licenses as you need to transfer at one time. Upon receiving your e-mail I will confirm the following steps are complete and then e-mail you a credit card authorization form to complete this transfer payment (or it can be done via PayPal).

Once this payment is finished I will complete the transfer. The Waves Update Plan end date will be transferred to the new owner as well.

IK
Purchase a licence transfer token from IK store (€15) to perform the transfer and apply it to the relevant product in the user account. This instantly frees up the serial number so it can be provided to another user.

Xfer Records and physic modulation?
we are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams

Any one know what Arturia's policy and transfer process is?

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”