Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought Alchemy and Cameleon Remix from Fidelity. Quick transaction, good price, everything smooth. Would deal again with him any time.

Bought T-Racks Deluxe from Skorpius Great transaction, quick to reply, and gave detailed information about license transfer.

Bought NI Abbey road 60's drummer from sergevoluminous . Excellent seller . I will for sure deal again with him .

Thx again

Just wanted to let every one know that I bought khs One from djinsomniak. He was very easy to work with. He was prompt and we wrapped up the sale very quickly. I recommend him if you are looking to do some business with him.
This space has been unintentionally left blank.

Pleasant sale of Abbey Road 60's Drums to baldaur. Thanks again.

Sold Alchemy to User123 123123. Actual KVR member despite the name. Near-instant payment. Thanks for helping me offload some of my gear :)

Sold Waves CLA Classic Compressors to drewdav. Very nice contact and fast payment! Have fun with these plugins! :tu:

Sold Waves JJP Signature Series to slacker. Great contact, too. Very fast payment. Enjoy these plugins! :tu:
soundcloud.com/petrabot

Just bought CLA compressors off oilectro. Pleasure to deal with! Made the waves transfer really easy. Would definitely recommend him!

Fidelity wrote:Sold Alchemy to User123 123123. Actual KVR member despite the name. Near-instant payment. Thanks for helping me offload some of my gear :)
Yeah I got to change my name.... Initially I just registered here to buy Kontakt, but then I got myself into conversation with the people here. Nice forum :-) And I bought more stuff, Alchemy was my second purchase.

Switched Reason licenses with ezelkow1 - 8)

Bought the SPL PassEQ from mnmlfrk - smooth transaction, nice guy, good deal!

Bought Trash2 from kdt_thatsme. Easy transaction. Great communication about the license transfer. Highly recommended.

Thanks again!

Bought Vocal Rider from oilectro, VintageWarmer from kdt_thatsme, both very smooth deals :)

Sold Vocal Rider to jezjez. Fast payment, nice contact. Perfect! :tu:
soundcloud.com/petrabot

Bought Electri6ity from C-note...nice smooth transaction including shipment!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”