Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

billcarroll wrote:bought Maschine expansion Vintage Heat from maschinelf. Everything went smoothly with great communication.

Thanks for an easy transaction and a great price :)
It was also my pleasure to deal with billcarroll. Smooth transaction and a polite, patient buyer.

Just got Sonic Academy ANA from db3, good communication, interesting price, and patient with my bank that is so slow to feed my paypal account. Everything went smoothly. A pleasure to make transaction with him.

Hi all. My first time buying on this forum. Bought modern Abbey road drums from SamSam. He was very easy to deal with and I have no hesitation recommending doing business with him.

Cheers
Garrick

crashedthecar wrote:Hi all. My first time buying on this forum. Bought modern Abbey road drums from SamSam. He was very easy to deal with and I have no hesitation recommending doing business with him.

Cheers
Garrick
Thanks Garrick. Likewise, crashedthecar was a serious buyer, quick payment t and recommended to deal with.

Bought a couple of plugs from 'billcarroll' very quick efficient purchase & transfer, thanks Bill!

Davias wrote:Just got Sonic Academy ANA from db3, good communication, interesting price, and patient with my bank that is so slow to feed my paypal account. Everything went smoothly. A pleasure to make transaction with him.
Cheers for the comment Davias, great doing business with you too.

Just bought discoDSP Corona from Ghostwave and can highly recommend him as a seller! Good price, pleasant and fast communication and Ghostwave took every effort to effect the license transfer as quickly as possible!

Best regards
Martin

lalaman wrote:Just bought discoDSP Corona from Ghostwave and can highly recommend him as a seller! Good price, pleasant and fast communication and Ghostwave took every effort to effect the license transfer as quickly as possible!

Best regards
Martin
Thanks, you were a great buyer!
Free banks for soft synths | ghostwave.fr | soundcloud.com/ghostwaveaudio

tibenmik wrote:Bought from RockIngenieur: good communication & quick transaction, recommended.
Sold to tibenmik - a perfect transaction with a nice and communicative KVR member. Highly recommended!!
Thanks a lot !!

don1thedon wrote:Bought a couple of plugs from 'billcarroll' very quick efficient purchase & transfer, thanks Bill!
Thank you don1thedon ... fast payment, I'd sell to you anytime :)

Bought Thesys from tom_wag

Friendly and fast. Sugarbytes were super quick too.

Thanks

Sold Magix Independence Pro to Scotty. Nice guy to deal with, friendly and responsive. Thank you!

bought ny concert grand off newluc.
He was a pleasure to deal with.

cheers
Garrick

did a switch of for ultra analog with xalama qo responsive easy doing business with.

Traded plugins with ScottZ, an easy guy to do business with :tu:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”