Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thanks Caine123 - a pleasure doing business with you and I hope you have fun with your new toy :D

Sold TB Isone to Trannin. Highly recommended.
yzcoruhT

Just bought TB Isone from U-O. Nice transaction. Thank you!

Sold Ozone 5 to Harry_HH. Quick payment and good communication :)

I bought Twin 2 from xamido. I had the license less than 2 hours after first contact. Great transaction and highly recommended.

eegee wrote:I bought Twin 2 from xamido. I had the license less than 2 hours after first contact. Great transaction and highly recommended.
You too. :D
musisikamar.com

Bought FM8 upgrade from simonden. He was responsive and clear, and delivered as promised. Great seller!

Just got MFM2 from sinkmusic. Very fast and definitely recommended.

Also, shout out to U-He for a quick transfer.

Just bought Pro Tools 10 from @vivo and the transaction could not have gone more smoothly. Great communication and lightning fast license transfer.

Thank you Viktor! :)

--
Bill Carroll

andycraig wrote:Thanks Caine123 - a pleasure doing business with you and I hope you have fun with your new toy :D
andycraig!!!!!! man you again, i cannot recommend you too much, buy from him!!!!

he is so nice and helpful, fast!

it's a pleasure to meet people like andy, this makes life so much better! :)

thanks again mane!

Sold FM8 upgrade to square_wave - all good, thanks

All this time and I have never stumbled upon this thread until just now! What would make someone sell a synth that they only licensed a mere two hours ago? Some of you might do well at a good brokerage. In fact, can I post my Friday's market killing here? BTW, I'm recommending bonds right now, considering the dodgy climate.

Just had a great transaction with theman159.

Recommended! Thanks! :)
Blue Phase Music

Sold Valhalla Room to 4lb Kitty. Super fast transaction, great buyer!

Just bought Orion 8.5 from electrovinzent. Excellent price and super speed, both from electrovinzent and Synapse Audio. :tu: :wheee:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”