Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold EST to artificial. Friendly transaction. Quick payment. Lovely jubbley!! :D
Windows 10. Asus X99-Pro i7 6950X 10 Core 3GHz (Overclocked to 3.5GHz). Corsair DDR4 64GB Vengeance LPX 2400MHz. RME RayDAT. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970. UAD2 Quad+Octo. Reaper. A couple of plugins.

Bought Zebra from stephenbaishya - the perfect seller, thanks!

just bought EST from hesnotthemessiah. everything was perfectly fine! a really helpful person and super friendly! highly recommended! :)

Bought AAS Ultra Analog VA-1 from GaryG. Very smooth transaction, everything went through in under 12 hours. (I have to add that AAS has a very quick handling of license transfers.) So in other words: Great guy, great seller, and a great developer. :tu:

EDIT: And mighty kudos to chroma, for giving away Lounge Lizard Session, really made my day :)

Sold Sugar Bytes Unique to soehngenetic.Great guy to deal with.
It's been a pleasure :)
Also it's a big :tu: to Sugar Bytes for such a quick transfer.
Thanks

Sold UA to Baard (see above), no problems at all, very fast payment, good comms (what is this, ebay? ;))

Cheers.

Sold Zebra 2 to audington - quick payer, recommended!

Sold Tattoo to Resonator63 - great to deal with, recommended!

Sold SSL Duende Drumstrip to RockIngenieur . Great buyer, fast and friendly transaction.
T2 Icarus is a must. SonicCore SCOPE is the most. As heart of studio it has my vote, cause XITE-1 is all she wrote.

Bought Vintage Warmer 2 from RockIngenieur. Very nice guy, a pleasure to deal with. Many thanks!

Transfer at PSP was very fast, as usual.

Bought SSL Native Essentials bundle from sounddesigner.Great guy :tu:

Bought Spectron from Neon Breath. Great communication and a smooth transaction! :)

Sold Spectron to edteneyck. Very fast payment with constant communication. Recommended buyer! 8)

Selfik wrote:Bought SSL Native Essentials bundle from sounddesigner.Great guy :tu:
Same impression with you. Smooth transaction, great person!
T2 Icarus is a must. SonicCore SCOPE is the most. As heart of studio it has my vote, cause XITE-1 is all she wrote.

Sold Elephant to runray. Excellent and easy transaction.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”