Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ranjarresh wrote:I bought Albino3 I dreamt about from uselessmind. Everything was smooth and fast, good comunication.
You got lucky, friend - it's getting harder and harder to find licenses, and it's a great synth with no CPU hit.
Ableton/Propellerheads/Cockos Reaper/Logic/Renoise/U-He/Tone2/NI/DiscoDSP/Fabfilter/Xils Lab/Reveal Sound/112dB

Sold Tone2 ElectraX to noiseprovesnothing. Great guy, friendly and easy transaction,....cool user name, too! Highly recommended!
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

Purchased LinPlug RMV from Karten. Everything went smoothly. Great seller!
Intel Pentium I7-8700 64GB
Sonar, Ableton Live 9, Maschine, Zebra, Diva, Lush-101, DCAM Synth Squad, Synthmaster, Sylenth1, Komplete Ultimate, Steven Slate Drums, Rob Papen synths, Spire, Imposcar 2, Korg Legacy, Diversion, ABL Pro, Z3ta, Poly-Ana

cryophonik wrote:Sold Tone2 ElectraX to noiseprovesnothing. Great guy, friendly and easy transaction,....cool user name, too! Highly recommended!
Thanks - It's doomy as anything, but actually comes from a Mark Twain quote, of all things. :) I also like the acronym because NPN is a type of transistor, and it ties everything back to analog and synthesis.
Ableton/Propellerheads/Cockos Reaper/Logic/Renoise/U-He/Tone2/NI/DiscoDSP/Fabfilter/Xils Lab/Reveal Sound/112dB

MFXxx wrote:Sold Sugarbytes WOW2 to noiseprovesnothing.

Seemless transaction and no hassle. Thank you
My pleasure - I'll do my best to make it squawk and resonate in appropriate ways. :)

Sold Volfram to Ranjarresh. Again thank you for a straight forward transaction.

bought 112dB Big Blue Limiter and Redline bundle from blob 59.

Smooth and easy transaction, great communication.

Only downside was 112dB was a bit slow on the transfer request but thats in no way blob 59's fault. Would definitely buy again!

burgundykeys wrote:Purchased LinPlug RMV from Karten. Everything went smoothly. Great seller!
Thanks. Same to you. Great buyer, fast communication and instant payment.
Free banks for soft synths | ghostwave.fr | soundcloud.com/ghostwaveaudio

Purchased Ace from Shifrin, easy fast transfer. :tu:

purhased U-he Diva from Shifrin. everything works fine! he's friendly seller & nice guy. top!!! :tu: :tu: :tu:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

~Pd~ wrote:Purchased Ace from Shifrin, easy fast transfer. :tu:
Thanks for the super-fast transaction and zero hassle!
"Micro Kid speaks digi-talk.."

murnau wrote:purhased U-he Diva from Shifrin. everything works fine! he's friendly seller & nice guy. top!!! :tu: :tu: :tu:
Thanks for the super-fast transaction and zero hassle!
"Micro Kid speaks digi-talk.."

mrcleats wrote:breakmixer sold me a Roland Alpha Juno 1 - and I'm very glad that he did :D

Great communication, quick delivery and he even chucked it in a proper flight-case. Top guy to deal with, highly recommended.
Thanks and dito! :wink:

Mrcleats was a nice guy to deal with, no problems here!!!

Sold T-RackS Grand to cactoos_dahoo. Very smooth transaction. Highly recommended!

G

Purchased Kontakt 5 from baldaur [/color. Everything went great. He was very helpful. Would definitely do business with him again!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”