Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Want to say thanks to Max @ Waves Universe.

Fantastic deal on NLS and SSL4000 packs and implementing the WUP voucher with the best possible deal.

Smooth and very quick transaction. I am very Grateful.

Peace

just bought Panstation from Mescalito: a nice, friendly and fast seller and thus a very fast transaction.

thank you very much, Mescalito!

:tu: :wheee: :)
"It dreamed itself along"

Nice deal with pokopoko :) Trusty seller !

just sold panstation to mellotronaut.... and it was a speed-of light transaction :borg:
very friendly contact and fast payment :tu: 8)

and thx for the feedback mellotronaut :D

smooth no-brainer deal from simonden. Friendly, trusted guy! 8)
eSoundz: alacantec

Purchased Uhbik from Ladlow. Excellent communication. Quick transaction.

Bought Sylenth1 from Ladlow. Smooth and quick responses from David (and Lennard).

Both get a thumbs up from me - Highly recommended!

Just bought Kirk Hunter Concert Brass 2 from 4lb Kitty. Everything went great.

Bought Trilian from PontusRufelt a while back. Everything went super fine, and even the actual physical box found its way from one country to another with precision :D

Also, as a side note, I've noticed through the years that the Spectrasonics license transfer process has sometimes been criticized as slow/unresponsive/etc, so I was marginally worried how this might pan out on their side. Thankfully, everything went just as smoothly and professionally as one might expect from a company like that.

The license got transferred to my account without any jumping through hoops, and it was already waiting there when the actual package arrived, followed by the normal install procedure.

Bought the d16 Silverline collection from Abstractcats. Everything went well and he was great to deal with. Thanks for a great transaction!

Just bought Zebra 2 from LeVzi. Super fast response, great guy and everything went perfectly. Very happy, thank you!

wasi wrote:Just bought Zebra 2 from LeVzi. Super fast response, great guy and everything went perfectly. Very happy, thank you!
Ditto, excellent seller, A+ communication, always a pleasure to deal with people like this :) Enjoy
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

Bought Pianissimo off pokopoko.
Very good, he did not ask me to pay him until the transfer was complete. Never seen that before. A+
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

Bought Consequence from Northerner_V1 and Thesys from pinki.
Both great guys to deal :tu:
Also thanks to Sugar Bytes for the swift transfers.
Two nice smooth transactions :)

Bought D16 Nepheton from weedywhizz; a cool guy that you can trust 8)
Transaction was fast and smooth.

Cheers!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”