Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Nice deal with Charlydp :tu: Thnx!

A massive thanks to Mikelo for a excellent and speedy transaction on Toontrack Superior Drummer Crossgrade. Most marvellous! Cheers.

Bought NI Massive and NI FM8 from Physis08. Great seller, fast transfers.

Traded my Reason 7 license for EnGee 's Ableton Live 9 Standard license. Great communication
and smooth transfer.

Thanks EnGee !

Bought V-Collection from Topaz - smooth as smooth stuff on something silky - top fellow! :D

I've bought NI Razor and NI Monark from Geek Model. Everything went fine. Great seller! The only thing is that I had to call NI support to speed up the transfer process, but it took me only 3 mins on the call.

Did a trade with fisherKing involving Absynth and Reason.
Went as smooth as something really smooth.
My other host is Bruce Forsyth

Just bought software from zeusweiler. Excellent seller; very speedy and pleasant! Thank you!

sold Uhe Diva and z3ta+2 to frejahel, super fast payment and an all round pleasant transaction. thanks.

Just bought Alicia's Keys from digitalboytn. Smooth transaction, great to deal with. Perfect. Thanks!

Purchased Waves SSL from rpantoja. Super quick, Waves were quick at getting back too. No issues, happy days! :)

Bought Liquid Rhythm from kmonkey. Smooth and quick transaction with great communication.

Great seller!!
Intel Pentium I7-8700 64GB
Sonar, Ableton Live 9, Maschine, Zebra, Diva, Lush-101, DCAM Synth Squad, Synthmaster, Sylenth1, Komplete Ultimate, Steven Slate Drums, Rob Papen synths, Spire, Imposcar 2, Korg Legacy, Diversion, ABL Pro, Z3ta, Poly-Ana

I forgot to mention...

Sold Turnado / Wow2 and Thesys to...

@dark-i / @ranjarresh and gaf_thit

Zero Problems :tu:

Just sold Big Tick Audio's Rhino to Ranjarresh and it was a very smooth transaction.

Thanks!!
Make music :harp:

burgundykeys wrote:Bought Liquid Rhythm from kmonkey. Smooth and quick transaction with great communication.

Great seller!!
Thanks! You are great buyer!!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”