Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I had a nice transaction selling an item to parma. Good communication and very easy to deal with. Thanks, parma!

Purchased Monark from Selfik

Was smooth and easy :phones:

Purchased Satin from nearly ghost Excellent price and a fabulous bit of software.

Bought MorphoX from RockIngenieur, very quick, clean, and friendly transaction. Recommended seller!

Bought Bitwig from havran. Smooth transaction and excellent communication. Thanks!

Sold Adverb to ranger3, no problems at all.

Sold Phoscyon to pmczar. Very fast payment and very easy to communicate with. Great buyer.

Also props to d16 for the extremely swift manual transfer.

Sold Bitwig to sacer. Very quick payment and a pleasure to deal with.

Bought Bitwig from freakah. Smooth transaction. Thank you very much

Bought Phoscyon from ctype. Fast and efficient. Great seller! d16 were very quick in processing the license transfer.
I witnessed the Nice, France terrorist attack, told the story with a music video: https://youtu.be/eHhw4Bl9HOs

BRoySound wrote:Bought Vertigo VSC-2 from Janne (sonicpowa)....An extremely nice seller to deal with, great communication, exchanged tons of great informative tips. and transfer via plugin-alliance was very smooth.
Thanks for the nice feedback! Likewise it was a pleasure to deal with you BRoySound, and Plugin Alliance was surpricinly fast with the transfer.

Great guy...great plugin,
He made the whole thing easy & was very helpful...
Great to see we can trust each other & every one happy at the end of the day....
I'm well pleased , thanx m8..
Top marks for a smooth buy...Mr Dwozzle

I bought Fazortan from jethrobull. All was smooth sailing, great guy to buy from :)

Also tried it with some Solina and Mellotron samples and am now considering trying to legally change my name to Edgar Froese ;)

Bought Native Instruments Scarbee Mark I from triggerthehorizon. Very helpful seller, Native Instrument had messed up his deregistration somehow but he sorted it quickly and was great with communicating progress along the way. Great seller :)

Bought from kurviak Line 6 Pod Farm 2 and the transaction was super smooth and fast. I recommend this one! Thanks again, kurviak!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”