Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought Bigwig from dez81. Super quick sale and a really nice guy to deal with. Highly recommended.

Ged

Purchased nomad factory bundle from sqigls, very satisfactory experience, lovely chap. :tu:

Purchased nomad factory bundle from sqigls, very satisfactory experience, lovely chap. :tu:

Bought Sknote presence and audio damage Fluid from jethrobull, all went very smoothly, excellent communication. 8)

Traded Maag <-> Puigchild with erictracks.
All went smoothly and friendly. Recommended!

dktn wrote:Traded Maag <-> Puigchild with erictracks.
All went smoothly and friendly. Recommended!
Likewise. dktn is cool and highly recommended.

Just sold Waves Api 550 EQ bundle to jlennon38. It was nice and easy transaction. I highly recommend this buyer!
resistance is futile. Check my latest mix: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=532758

Some positive feedback:

purchase from rjames25 went great thanks!

and

purchase from AstralExistence also went well!

thanks guys

Yatmandu wrote:Bought u-he uhbik from taoyoyo - everything settled in less than 24 hours. Very trustworthy and great communicator. Highly recommended!
Likewise, a great transaction here too... all went very smoothly.

(Credit to to u-he for the speedy transfer).

Have fun with Uhbik. :)

plexuss wrote:Some positive feedback:

purchase from rjames25 went great thanks!

Sold LuSH to plexuss, he's a great person to do business with... highly recommended! 10/10

I would like to thank Ingonator for selling me Diversion license. It was a pure pleasure to contact him.

dktn wrote:I would like to thank Ingonator for selling me Diversion license. It was a pure pleasure to contact him.
Many thanks. Was a pleasure to deal with you. Everything including payment via PayPal worked nicely and fast.

Ingo
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

sold two software effects to plexuss. payment came very quick, and i would recommend him to anybody here :)

Bought Alchemy Dream Voices from Shabdahbriah - very smooth transaction and fast license transfer :)

leacockj wrote:Bought Alchemy Dream Voices from Shabdahbriah - very smooth transaction and fast license transfer :)
Likewise ~ a pleasure. :)
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”