Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought D16 Classic Boxes from sombunall . He responded quickly and license transfer were smooth. Highly recommended!

Bought Elysia Mpressor from sergusd with ease!

Bought D16 Toraverb from djscape. Great seller - Highly recommended!

Had good dealings with forestripe, DJErmac, and wave2. Great buyers, no problems :)

Purchased Ozone 5 from RLSguitar. He showed me the steps to completing the transfer and was well informed of the process. Purchased with confidence, thank you to iZotope for a speedy transfer!

Just purchased Valhalla Room from RLSguitar. Quick & smooth communication, fast payment to him & a very quick transfer to my Valhalla account. Recommended buyer!
Last edited by DJMaytag on Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I've just purchased Ableton Live 9 sweet from 'dresden87'.

Fantastic guy to do business with. Great communication and uber quick responses.

Highly highly recommended.

Thanks again matey!

R.
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

Confirmed - and also recommend Robmobius for a quick, hassle free transaction. Highly recommended if you get the chance!

Just finished a great transaction purchasing Reveal Sound Spire from steveski! A little mishap on account of Reveal Sound's servers mixing up the first request, but steveski followed up and Reveal sound apologized. Thanks steveski! Totally recommended! :tu:

Bought Razor from pokopoko and all went well.

stone123
Last edited by stone123 on Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I sold NI Razor to stone123 and bought Maag EQ4 from JJ_Jettflow, bought Sonimus SonEq Pro from HcDoom.
Thanks for good communication and smooth transaction :tu:

Bought multiple Maschine expansions from Franvu - all good.

I "bought" Zebra 2 from xPablox, email - maivo2525@icloud.com. He takes only PayPal gift option or not safe transfers like Skrill. After selling he will not answer on you messages.

I've contacted with u-he support too and they said that there is no one with this name or email. So, be aware of this guy, or somebody who want not safe money transfers. Hope nobody won't be scamed with this guy anymore.

Traded my copy of u-he Diva with user fhunktion for Serum. Transaction couldn't have gone any more smoothly. Good PMs / Communication while we worked out the transfers.

Great transaction with Jdoo on a trade - great commuication and all round nice guy - cheers.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”