Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

purchased sylenth1 from smallstonefan. everything is perfect. from instructions about transfer and paying transfer fee (for me it's a first time) to provide 'till Ruben's ( sylenth1 developer) transfer request. easy, not expensive and quick.

Bought u-he Diva from keisuki. Could not ask for a better seller... friendly, responsive, fast and smooth. :clap:

Happy to recommend. :tu:
"Yeah Butch tell Paul McCartney what to do..." - Dave Grohl, Sound City

blaubär wrote:Bought Air Hybrid 3 from sugo. All went well. Very friendly and fast seller. Can recommend him. Thanks
Thanks blaubär :tu:
Was Große tun, beschwatzen gern die Kleinen.

Purchased u-he Diva from 'fragmentated' and the whole experience couldn't have gone smoother. This guy sets the bar. Thanks again!

Bought Hofa 3 eq from sugo. Recommended seller.

Sold Ozone 6 license to boysonar, simply awesome buyer.

Thanks man.

lumcas

gebz_15 wrote:Bought Hofa 3 eq from sugo. Recommended seller.
My pleasure gebz_15 :tu:
Was Große tun, beschwatzen gern die Kleinen.

I just bought the Korg Legacy Collection from rich_h.
Quick responses, and he was helpful in changing the account information.

Recommended seller.

Sold Bitwig Studio to jackerypie123. Another friendly and very fast buyer, recommended!

Bought Ozone 6 from Lumcas. Great doing business with him. Everything went smoothly and quickly. Thanks very much!!!!!!!!!

Cinemascore wrote:Purchased u-he Diva from 'fragmentated' and the whole experience couldn't have gone smoother. This guy sets the bar. Thanks again!
Thanks for the kind words. Friendly communication and super fast payment made it a pleasure. Enjoy!

sold SB Egoist to skitchy. Smooth transaction, great buyer. thnx

Purchased Flux Epure from aladin77.

Very fast, smooth and easy transaction. Excellent!

Thank you!

Forgot to mention i bought an elicenser with Waldorf PPG v.3 and Steinberg Padshop Pro from MillerSam some time ago.

Everything went fine and i received the usb elicenser pretty quick. Absolutely high recommended!

Sold stuff to;
transverb
thewizrad
Quadron
geqfreq

All great buyers, good communication, smooth transactions.

Bought from;
sqigls

Fantastic seller, fast transfer. Recommended!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”