Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought Aireq from electronic1982
not only is his/her name great but he/she was super fast and couldn’t have been any better.
smoothest ilok transfer to date ;)

Purchased EZ Drummer 1, upgrade to 2 and Pop/Rock from GrabtharsHammer.

Excellent price, excellent service, excellent seller. Highly recommended.

Purchased EZKeys full version of Retro Electrics from crisis-at-music

Great price from a great seller! No hesitation to buy again.

Sold Arturia ARP to mnmlfrk. Quick and easy business, fast payment. Can only recommend :tu:

I just bought Valhalla Shimmer from Electronic1982.

The fastest deal so far (10 minutes) and I got the keyfile in my Valhalla account within these 10 minutes. Great to do business with Electronic1982. Also want to give Valhalla some credit :tu:
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

Bought from H-man. Smooth deal!

Purchased Komplete 10 cross grade from Blue Phase Music, great seller, really fast transactions. Thanks again!

VicJonesBeats wrote:Purchased Komplete 10 cross grade from Blue Phase Music, great seller, really fast transactions. Thanks again!
VicJonesBeats is a great buyer. Extremely fast payment, and actually reassured me about NI's new transfer system. :)

Thank you!
Blue Phase Music

Sold Monark to radel1102, prompt payment and great to deal with :)

Sold Rammfire to donco, exactly the same. Would recommend both for sale/trade :hug:

Bought u-He Zebra 2 and Dark Zebra from epiphaneia.

Very friendly and fast responding guy, and the transaction was smooth too.

Highly recommended!

epiphaneia, thanks again mate :)

I sold Zebra and The Dark Zebra to pause6969, he's a very kind and polite guy, the payment was made very swiftly, and the whole transaction went very well and smoothly.

Thanks again, and enjoy the Zebras 8)

Bought u-he Presswerk from brownerthanu, wasn't a fast transaction, but it was smooth. He communicates well and is a good guy! Ed.
Gaslighting...is a form of mental abuse in which information is twisted or spun, selectively omitted to favor the abuser, or false information is presented with the intent of making victims doubt their own memory, perception, and sanity.

Bought Ozone 5 from Hivkorn. Very fast and good price. Can recommend buying from him.

Sold u-he Presswerk to EdSevered. Very smooth transation. Nice guy!

Bought Sugar Bytes WOW2 from freqee, not necessarily a fast transaction, but it was smooth. He's a good guy and communicated well! Ed.
Gaslighting...is a form of mental abuse in which information is twisted or spun, selectively omitted to favor the abuser, or false information is presented with the intent of making victims doubt their own memory, perception, and sanity.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”