Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold Sugar-Bytes Thesys to c_voltage: Quick and easy transaction; good communication; fast payment; friendly buyer; highest recommendation.

Also, thanks to Sugar-Bytes for a very rapid transfer process.

Cheers!

Sold Vertigo VSM-3 to VariKusBrainZ. Couldn't have gone any smoother. Big thumbs :tu:

Sold Acustica Audio N4 to gylvern. Really nice guy, communicative and reliable. Highly recommended! :tu:

Purchased Korg M1 from cocoazenith. Responses to PMs were prompt and friendly, and I was given the account information shortly after payment via Paypal. Registration of the software with Korg was quick and painless. Great seller!

I bought a bunch of maxforlive plugins from inkling. Good, communicative, helpful seller. Recommended.

Sold Korg M1 to hellomrbike. Smooth communication and respectful buyer.

Purchased Izotope Trash 2 from outcastrising . Everything is working ok! Great seller.

Just bought Reaktor Prism from andre9701, fast and smooth transaction, it was done in a day!

Purchased an EZX Toontrack thing from triggerthehorizon, he's a great seller - also, Toontrack, are about as good as it gets when it comes to transfers.

Bought Korg M1 from Tsounds. Quick and painless!

Purchased 3 Plugin Alliance plugins from Matrim54, great communication and PA voucher also worked perfectly. Thanks!

I bought Sunrizer from commodore. He is a nice and relaxed fellow and nice to talk to. I can definitely recommend him as a trusted and good seller.
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

Sim.Sky sold me AAS Analogue Sessions and Strum Sessions for a bargain price and in a thoroughly professional manner. Thanks

Bought Twisted Kit EZX from Neutronic great to deal with :tu:
A super smooth transaction :D

Sold some stuff to 0degree, Nicc97, jjj115, manvanmars, kääriäinen

All went smooth and fast, trusty members!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”