Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought a Soundtoys bundle from hyperscientist Excellent seller and community member.

Bought ACE from Burillo, smooth and quick transaction

zemoonie wrote:Bought ACE from Burillo, smooth and quick transaction
sold ACE to zemoonie, likewise :tu:
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Purchased Molten Veil maschine expansion from xqpfc. Smooth and quick transaction. Thanks.

collel11 wrote:Purchased Molten Veil maschine expansion from xqpfc. Smooth and quick transaction. Thanks.
Likewise, just sold this to collel11. All good, thanks.

jcliffe wrote:Bought a Soundtoys bundle from hyperscientist Excellent seller and community member.
Wow, jcliffe, thank you! And likewise, I had the PayPal transfer in a moment - very trustworthy buyer. On my side it was a bit worse - got into some iLok complications and it delayed the transaction a little bit. But thankfully jcliffe was super cool about it :)

AAS Session Bundle purchased from nicksohn--perfect transaction, lightning fast response times, great price.

Attempted to buy NI e-voucher from Sproke, but we discovered after I sent payment that NI doesn't allow it. Sproke refunded my money in full, without a hassle. Good, honest seller!

Bought Addictive Keys from jameszprod01. Good transaction, good turnaround times, excellent price. Recommended.

Got the UVI Vintage Vault 1 from bioroid.

Smooth transaction, very good communication, recommended seller :tu:

Purchased from Danillo. Perfect communication and transaction. Super friendly. Thank you mate.

Bought Era II Medieval Legends & Era II Vocal Codex from Danillo. Smooth transaction, friendly, and helpful.

Just sold Ableton Live 9 Suite license. cairnan is a great buyer! 100% positive!

Just sold to loverock01, very good buyer !

Thanks

Thx.
A very good seller :-)

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”