Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thank you cclarry for another flawless and super smooth transaction!! :tu: :tu:

Bought Mcdsp ML8000 from Twrogstudio , smooth & fast transaction.. Thx u Ben (10Feb2018)

Sold ML 8000 to sadateffendy. Perfect to deal with, couldn't be happier. Thanks Sadat :tu: :tu: :phones:

Bought Addictive Keys licenses from jameszprod01. Was able to get everything registered all right, so I can recommend this seller. Thanks!

Just purchased Neo Soul Keys Studio from Biggmt20 here. He is fairly new but you can buy with absolute confidence, he couldn't have been more helpful during the transfer (which was a fairly convoluted process from Gospel Musicians with little info around on how it works) and his prices are amazingly reasonable, great seller!

Bought Polyplex from Bansaw. Verrrrry quick! NI transfer code was ready and hit my inbox in no time. Thanks! :tu:

andialbrecht wrote:Bought Polyplex from Bansaw. Verrrrry quick! NI transfer code was ready and hit my inbox in no time. Thanks! :tu:
Smooth transaction, five stars. Thanks Andi. All the best.
Bansaw :)

I just bought Pro L from packerraven. Nice contact, quick transfer - Thanks again!

Sold Rob Papen's Explorer 4 bundle to

Vladislav Derbenev

Great transaction and a great person to deal with. Would gladly do so again.

Bought Pro-MB from packerraven, very quick transfer and good contact - highly recommended!

Bought PluginAlliance bundle from jameszprod01. Everything went smooth, highly recommended! :)

Smooth transaction with HcDoom. Thank you!

I sold IK EQ 432 to La Mato. Easy deal and friendly buyer. Recommended :tu:

I bought a transient shaper plugin from s28. He was quick and polite. I greatly recommend s28 as a seller. Thanks!
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

Picked up VVV from bjm4tt. Great seller, highly recommended!

G

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”