Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold Ozone 8 Advanced to Daniel_P without a problem. He's a newer user so I thought I would make the effort to mention he is legit and trustworthy.

Also a shout out to equinoxide - he sold me a Fabfilter voucher but as I couldn't use it, he gave me a full refund and was very nice about it.

zeusweiler is a top notch guy.

He sold me a plug for dead cheap and when the developer told him he'd have to pay a hefty fee he didn't tell me and followed thorugh anyway to honour his side of the transaction, without asking for any extra money.

Really really appreciated
He tried to play bass.
www.jordanbrown.co.uk

Bought diva from rms13. Great communication and super quick license transfer. Thanks!

Bought D16 FXtra Bundle from inkling. Everything cool. :clap:

Sold Valhalla Plate to chrisqhq. Very smooth transaction..

Sold Ableton Live Lite 9 to "audio/fault".

Really nice and polite person. Transaction went extremely fast and with no issues at all. Recommended!

Igor Sena wrote:Sold Ableton Live Lite 9 to "audio/fault".

Really nice and polite person. Transaction went extremely fast and with no issues at all. Recommended!
i just can return the compliment :) nice and flawless transaction with "Igor Sena".

Sold BX Console N to thirdperson ... no hassles

I've had another smooth purchase transaction with axembler. Top notch seller, friendly and trustworthy. :tu:

Bought UVI Sparkverb from db3.
Quality experience - recommended. :clap:

Purchased D16 Toraverb 2 from Jakobus22
Smooth transaction everything went through ok, thanks

Sell VCC to CJG007, perfect transaction! Smooth and friendly!

Just bought UVI Beatbox Anthology 2 from krabbencutter, fast & smooth transaction, 100% recommended user :party:

kunonagel wrote:Bought UVI Sparkverb from db3.
Quality experience - recommended. :clap:
My pleasure, great doing business kunonagel. Big thumbs :tu:

Just bought Tracktion T7 + DAW Essentials Collection From user Bouroki, very fast response and great communication, highly recommended!!!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”