Advice about Omnisphere 2

RELATED
PRODUCTS

That's awesome! Great work!

Well seeing how I just bought the update I will be following this. Sent a PM to Eric Pershing on his Facebook so will see how its going on his end with this.

It is VERY EFFECTIVE for Spectrasonics customers to contact Spectrasonics about issues like this. They need to know that you as a customer want to run their software on Receptor, so I encourage you to make sure you know they should get this addressed. There is only so much we can do to fix issues like what we are seeing right now, so the ball is in their court. We'll help however we can, but if their code isn't behaving well, that is not something we can fix.

We really love their software and want it to work as well as possible!

Bryan

OK after digging around here on KVR I discovered a nice thread with James Bernard (Media Director) with Spectrasonics. I have put in my request there as well, I would suggest others might want to do the same.
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 1&t=443954

I Really would like to be able to load it up on my Receptor. Of course still on my list would be Komplete 10 and Addictive Drums 2, but right now Omnisphere is on my absolute must have list.

Dirk

Good call! I posted a request there too.

Thanks for reaching out guys. I have forwarded your requests as well.

jamesbernard wrote:Thanks for reaching out guys. I have forwarded your requests as well.
This is great customer support. Thumbsup!!!

Hey Bryan,
not sure if your following the thread in instruments, but Spectrasonics responded.
In regards to Receptor and Omnisphere 2, I have been informed that we already provided Muse with all the info they need to "Receptorize" Omnisphere 2.

So, officially... the ball is in their court.
So we've got 2 balls in 2 courts then.
Dirk

I spoke with Spectrasonics in early August and they said that they had supplied Muse with everything needed to support Omnisphere 2.
tommcomm
Creative Director
Overland Park, Kansas

Update on this… we have contacted Spectrasonics multiple times, and there has been absolutely no response from them.

We will continue to ask them for status, but if getting Omnisphere 2 running on Receptor matters to you, you might want to contact Spectrasonics directly. After all, you are a Spectrasonics customer, and we believe that the problems with getting it running perfectly are very fixable…

Bryan

Return to “Muse Research and Development”