Receptor Quattro OS compatibility

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi all!

I am using right now Receptor Quattro in OS 10.7. I need to update urgently to a more current system. Is the muse software working correctly on any OS after 10.7? 10.8, 9 or even el capitan?

thank you

I have not had any issues running the Muse software with El Capitan but I have not tried to connect the drive yet.

Edford
Roland A90, Roland A500, Receptor 2 Pro Max, Ivory, Komplete Ultimate 9,

I use 10.8.5 and there are never any issues. You could have some security settings that prevent logging on to another drive, perhaps.

One thing to keep in mind: you can always use a standard server connection to get to a Receptor drive from a Mac. Its been documented elsewhere many times, but here it is in a nutshell:

1. From FINDER select GO and Connect to Server
2. Enter smb:// and then the address of the Receptor. If you are connecting via Crossover, it will always be 192.168.254.253
3. The drive will open up on the desktop as a new window.

Bryan

Nope. Does not connect on El Capitan. Recognizes the muse then fails the connection.

El Capitan was a sad day for receptor owners, as this company continues to fall apart. Capitan is when all things Muse have truly become unusable. Uselessness was confirmed by Muse over the course of several e-mails, and it is clear there is no intention to salvage this once remarkable invention. Muse has not the resources or desire to even maintain their systems anymore. Oh well. it was fun while it lasted. RIP little receptor.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Muse Research and Development”