Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New#KVRDeals

Does not play MIDI clip in Bitwig

mevla
KVRian

648 posts since 3 Nov, 2015

Postby mevla; Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:00 am Does not play MIDI clip in Bitwig

Here's something I observe at the moment. The basic problem comes from recording a Bass1 part using only to find silence when replayed. I did this operation thousands of times, it's basic recording. So I tried the following in trying to find out why.

I took the recorded clip and copied it on a track that has the Zebra synth. The clips plays. I then added another track, selected the Zyn synth, chosen the Bass1 sound, an played a few notes from the MIDI keyboard. It works. I then copied the clip from the Zebra track to the new Zyn track and nothing, no sound.

In images:
zynWillNotPlayMIDIData1.png

zynWillNotPlayMIDIData2.png

zynWillNotPlayMIDIData3.png

I then shut down Bitwig, restarted it, and now Zyn plays.

This has never happened with any other synth. Because of the restart of Bitwig we could say there's a problem with Bitwig. But then all of the other synths do not show this problem through approx. 170+ recorded multitrack compositions and improvisations.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
fundamental
KVRist

439 posts since 21 Oct, 2008, from USA

Postby fundamental; Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:49 am Re: Does not play MIDI clip in Bitwig

I cannot replicate this bug. Are you using the demo version for 10+ minutes? (the demo is silent after 10 minutes)
One of the developers on the ZynAddSubFX open source synth
The author of the Zyn-Fusion UI for ZynAddSubFX

Moderator: paulnasca

Return to ZynAddSubFX