Blue Cat's Freeware Pack - now available for Windows x64

Official support for: bluecataudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Some of you have been asking for a 64 bits versions of our plugins for some time: here it is! Please check out this x64 beta and send us feedback!

It has already been tested on several systems, but we prefer to wait for the result of a large scale public beta before declaring it as final.

Both the DirectX ad VST formats are available.
Last edited by Blue Cat Audio on Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Are we going to see the PEAK Meter PRO in x64? I would buy this thing in a heartbeat if it was already X64! I really need the RAM benefits of X64 and don't enjoy bridging 32 bit plugs FWIW.

Yes! Just wait a little bit: it will come very soon!

Excellent! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Awesome! Purchased and it's working fantastic. Thanks again! Can I get the plugin to be larger, I like my meters BIGG (without skinning).

Right now the only way to get it bigger is to change the skin. We can take a look at it for you if you wish. Would a larger "meter-only" skin be fine for you?

Melvin J. wrote:Awesome! Purchased and it's working fantastic. Thanks again! Can I get the plugin to be larger, I like my meters BIGG (without skinning).
Do you mean big like this?

It's now available for download for free on the DPMP plug-in skins page.

Return to “Blue Cat Audio”