Blue Cat's Freeware Pack II is out!

Official support for: bluecataudio.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bonjour, Paris, hi there,
thank you a lot for the revision! I have tested the AAX version today and there were definitely no issues at all! Me of course can just speak for myself and my system here (iMac 3.06GHz, 4GBRam, MacOS 10.7.3, Digi003R, Pro Tools 10.1.2, Waves v9 etc) but here it worked really well. The settings were the standard settings in Pro Tools and 1024 Buffersize. I opened all 4 plugs which did not work last time properly (The FreqAnalyst, the Gain Plug, the Stereo Chorus and the Triple EQ), finally also all together at the same time running, tweaked it, changed to Bypass and back several times and so on... which were the things the previous version had started causing trouble. I also had other plugs running at the same time (Duende Native Channel, Relab LX480Lite) and there were really no problems at all and to me it seemed that the modified version of the Stereo Chorus even sounded better than the 1st release. But that's only my personal impression of course.
However, it's just that the plugs are really cool and let me thank you once again for your cool dedication and effort and for providing it for free (it's def a great recommendation for your other plugs which are def interesting anyway!) :) , merci beaucoup,
the very best regards,
Volker

Thanks for the heads up, that's good news. We are still waiting for a few confirmations from other customers to make this new version official, but it seems to be working fine so far!

@ Blue Cat Audio

Sorry it took awhile for me to reply.

I tested out the download you recently made available, and it worked pretty nicely on my system, as well! The only hiccup was when I first installed the plug-in pack (PT 10 shut down right as I was opening the first post-install session). It may have just been a random Pro Tools hiccup, though.

Aside from that, I tested out the FreqAnalyzer and the Triple EQ (which you mentioned were previously the main culprits, if I'm not mistaken). I ran my test with four cores, and everything worked fine. No hiccups, no audio glitches. I also stepped back down to three cores with the FreqAnalyzer just for the sake of testing with less cores, and encountered no hiccups there, either.

Overall it looks like the problem is solved, in my opinion. Thank you very much! It's really cool to be able to utilize these plug-ins and all cores, if need be.

Thanks for the heads up! The new versions have now been published officially as they fix the issue on all configurations that have been reported to have problems.

@ Blue Cat Audio

No problem. Glad that I could be involved in getting that sorted out! Great job, folks.

Am I doing something wrong? I cannot get these to show up in Cubase on Windows 7/64.

I downloaded the Win 64 VST. Was that correct?

Hi,

This is correct if you are using Cubase 64-bit. If you are running Cubase 32-bit, you should download the 32-bit version. Also, have you checked the install path and your VST plug-ins paths for Cubase?

That must be it. Cubase is 32 bit. I will try the 32 bit versions.

Thanks!!!!

That was it. Thanks for the fast response and the great set of plugins!

That actually explained a few other plugin issues I was having. 32 bit host, 32 bit plugins.

Thanks!!!

Good news!

Return to “Blue Cat Audio”