Official support for: bluecataudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello!!!
Please sorry for my bad English...i'm from Russia

Your plugins are so cool!

Questions:

1) Does PatchWork support VST3? If not - will it be in the future updates?

2) Does PatchWork support multichannel audio outputs for multichannel virtual INSTRUMENTS such as Kontakt 5, Omnisphere and many others?

3) Does PatchWork support multichannel MIDI i/o for multichannel virtual INSTRUMENTS such as Kontakt 5, Omnisphere and many others?

4) Does PatchWork support automation parameters from VST and VSTi? (example: i need to automate cutoff (or other parameter) from VI synth in Pro Tools session)

If not - will these features be available in the future updates??

Thank you for your hard work...for your amazing plugins!!!

I want to buy PatchWork for hosting 64-bit VSTi's (VST3 also) in Pro Tools!
Many important VI's for me support only VST3 version at the moment.

You, guys, so cool! :wink:

+1

Also, Can it run midi effect plug ins? I'd like to get an arpeggiator to control a synth: Cthulhu to control Dimension Pro.

Patchwork demo is really beautiful and you can see the power it offers. Manual only mentions audio routing.

If midi routing is not possible between plug-ins perhaps this can be a new product, Patchwork Midi.

Thank you for your interest in our plug-in. Please find below our comments and answers:

1) No VST3 for now. Could be supported in the future if necessary, but who knows? :-)

2) Multiple output busses not yet supported. The only way to use multiple outputs with the current version is to instantiate the plug-in on a surround track. You can then use up to 8 i/o channels.

3) The plug-in supports as many midi input channels as your host can provide. There is a single input that is currently dispatched to all hosted plug-ins. However our plug-in is not currently able to read midi outputs from VSTs.

4) Parameters automation from VSTs that are loaded into the plug-in is not currently available.

Hope this clarifies!

Thank you for reply!!!

If you can do these 4 (or 3) things in your plugin....wow....so many pro tools users would glorify you!!! It would be cool!
Then your plugin will be the most of usable 'must have" plugins in every project of pro tools....!

Pleaseeee....pleaseeeee....please....

:) :) :) :D

Is it possible???

Sorry for my English)))

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is not impossible, and most features are actually already being looked at, but we cannot commit on future plans. We hope we'll be able to make you happy one day, though :-).

Return to “Blue Cat Audio”