Is elevayta support is off ??

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello

there few days i have sent a message with the contact form in the website of elevayta, but no answer.
I have sent a private message in kvr to space boy, but it seem that he have not read it.
Can somebody tell me if elevayta product are really support or not ?

Thanks

Tellfit wrote:Hello

there few days i have sent a message with the contact form in the website of elevayta, but no answer.
I have sent a private message in kvr to space boy, but it seem that he have not read it.

Thanks
Yes we provide support. However, if the request concerns lost passwords, lost license keys or backups for crashed computers, then they get a low priority.

Paul

Where is the love?
Intel Core i7 8700K, 16gb, Windows 10 Pro, Focusrite Scarlet 6i6

Space Boy wrote:Yes we provide support. However, if the request concerns lost passwords, lost license keys or backups for crashed computers, then they get a low priority.
Wow! - You just lost me as a customer with that statement. :x

Space Boy wrote:
Tellfit wrote:Hello

Thanks
Yes we provide support. However, if the request concerns lost passwords, lost license keys or backups for crashed computers, then they get a low priority.

Paul
Surprising response. Yikes!

BBC :wheee:

John-E34 wrote:
Space Boy wrote:Yes we provide support. However, if the request concerns lost passwords, lost license keys or backups for crashed computers, then they get a low priority.
Wow! - You just lost me as a customer with that statement. :x
Sorry to hear that. :(

However, to provide support requires a process and prioritization. I also have to deal with non-licensed (crack) users asking for support. Most times, people requesting support don't adequately identify themselves or have changed email address. What should take 1 email takes, sometimes, days of correspondence.

It is not difficult to print and save a license key or make a backup copy of software.

Space Boy wrote:It is not difficult to print and save a license key or make a backup copy of software.
I'm agree with you, but when you have lost it how to do ?
That's why i have ask to you.

Ok i see that it's not a priority at elevayta , can you say me how many day i have to wait before you help me ?

i'm a true customer, you have not answer to my email ...

Tellfit wrote:
Space Boy wrote:It is not difficult to print and save a license key or make a backup copy of software.
I'm agree with you, but when you have lost it how to do ?
That's why i have ask to you.

Ok i see that it's not a priority at elevayta , can you say me how many day i have to wait before you help me ?

i'm a true customer, you have not answer to my email ...
Hi, I cannot find your email. I do have the private message. However, I have no clue about your ID. So, you need to go to the Elevayta site. Go to the Contact page, fill out the form with your name and product purchase details and send it.

Hi

It's me i have make a mistake , i'm sorry paul.
the serial are in the shareit account ...

Return to “Elevayta”