Fixed Midi mode

Official support for: accsone.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello,

i just played with the new crusher-x mac update and i would like to ask if its possible to fix the midi playmode. Like when i change presets, and option would be nice to fix the poly gated mode for example, in order to not have to change it back in the mode every time i change a preset.

is that possible?

cheers Mark

Zork wrote: Like when i change presets, and option would be nice to fix the poly gated mode for example, in order to not have to change it back in the mode every time i change a preset.
It is not possible in the current version. But it is on the todo list for the next update.

Meanwhile you can do a kind of workaround by creating an own VST bank after changing the setting for each preset and load/reuse that bank on new instances. But for sure that is not very convenient...

Jörg

Oh, sorry Zork I deleted your message by mistake!

To answer your question: Yes, there will be an update in the near future including that issue.

Jörg

No worries..yea sounds great, i really enjoy the plugin ;)

ANy news yet?

Zork wrote:ANy news yet?
No, but please stay tuned. I will announce it here if changes are ready. I'm currently preparing a new sound show and there will be definitve some improvements coming out of that experiences (e.g. beat synchronized LFOs...)

Best
Jörg

Zork wrote: ... and i would like to ask if its possible to fix the midi playmode.
It's in now: There is are new versions crusherX-Studio! 3.20 and crusherX-Mac! 3.20. Download newest demo. Registered users can download full versions for free using their download links.

Best
Jörg

very nice!!

thx

Return to “accSone”