Optional new download of new crusherX-Mac! and crusherX-Studio! builds (version 5.5)

Official support for: accsone.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

For all registered version 5.5 crusherX-Mac! and crusherX-Studio! users:
Feel free to do a download (like described in the reg mail) and receive a new build with a couple of minor tweaks around Magic Mouse support (crusherX-Mac!) on the PM-field, some optimizations of the pan parameter and some cleanups inside grain view. Not important, but if you find the time feel free to download.

Best
accSone

Thanks for the update. When I install this new version (5.5.0.14) over the previous version (5.5.0.12) will I have to go through the challenge/response procedure again or will it stay activated from the previous version ?

Edit: I ask this because I thought that you can only do this a limited number of times. Or is that untrue ? Thanks

No, don't worry, no challenge / response needed on installing updates.

Best
accSone

Ok, great

Just tried to install the upgrade. It says it can't install as the older version is still installed. So I have to uninstall 5.5.0.12. Even after the uninstall the activation will still stay in place when I install .14 afterwards ? Just to be sure :)

Yes! But in any case you have trouble with the activation let us know and we will help. No need to worry about this.
Best
accSone

The upgrade process worked flawlessly :tu:

Return to “accSone”