New Year Name that VSTi contest

Official support for: lesproductionszvon.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Our 6th Name that Synth mini-contest is on. :party:
The short audio example below was made with one of our sample set loaded in one VSTi. No external FX were used, only those of the said VSTi. The winner will be the first person to correctly identify both the sample set and the VSTi.

Post your guesses in this thread and please do not make more than 2 guesses at once in the same post. For instance: the Vsti is... and the sample set is... (first guess), Vsti is... and sample set is... (second guess).

The first person who guesses correctly both names in the same guess will win a free license of the sample set of his/her choice among the sets we have. This is for a single set and not a bundle.

I will also randomly draw the names of a few other participants and they will receive a free license for one of our set of their choice that is priced $7 US or less.
Details about the sample sets: http://www.lesproductionszvon.com/products.htm

I will PM everyone who entered when the contest will be over.

And here's the audio example:
Name that VSTi

No guesses yet?

Manyguitar with the included samples????? UBK is bass, the above mp3 sounds like guitar.

If it's Wusik, then the sampleset would have to be the HQ guitars with distortion fx.

Mike
Last edited by Karmacomposer on Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

Wusikstation with the new effects of W3

Chris
"It dreamed itself along"

Thank you both for playing. But remember that a guess must have 2 names, the VSTi and the sample set.

bump

It's wusikstation with the small, but great sampleset, you did for the mag 007 (shaken or stirred?)
"It dreamed itself along"

Gonna go with Julie Vocal FX 1 in Wusikstation OR
Julie Vocal FX 2 in Wusikstation.

Sorry Mello and Tom, but wrong answers on both counts.
The VSTi is not the Wusiksation or another WE engine synth.

If I may guess wildly 8) , maybe VSTi is ManyGuitar and sampleset is Marching Horns, second guess, same VSTi (ManyGuitar) but with IYTTIW... :shrug:

Not yet Patrik.

Minicontest will end tomorrow whether the right answer is found or not.

Maybe it was too complicated or too hard to guess 2 names :?
So I will name the VSTi, it's ManyGuitar from Manytone. Now the first one to correctly identify the sample set gets the first prize that is stated in the first post!

I would say that it's Julie's Scats collection. I think it's that... :)

SampleScience wrote:I would say that it's Julie's Scats collection. I think it's that... :)
No it isn't, keep guessing.

Return to “Les Productions Zvon”