Two sets added to Zvon's Freebies lineup

Official support for: lesproductionszvon.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have released 2 small free sample sets in the last 2 months. I've posted them in the samples forum but, of course, I am also posting them here.

This is what may well be the smallest ever electronic keyboard.

The 7 notes that it plays are sampled in all their glory for their full duration, which is not long :hihi:

The notes are A3, A#3, C4, D4, D#4, F4, G4. You will notice that the pitch of each note lowers by a semitone as it plays. This is the exact behavior of this small keyboard. I have mapped the Kontakt 3 program and the soundfont from C1 to C5. So for authentic playing, you should only use the 7 notes mentionned above.

This set is free and can be used royalty-free in any piece of music. The only restriction is that you are not allowed to sell or distribute in any way the samples, even in modified form, without our authorization.

Download it HERE (868 KB)

LoFi Kalimba

To create this set I sampled one note from an small Indonesian kalimba with a Casio Sk2 hardware sampling keyboard. This is very LoFi as I had to use the Casio's small built-in microphone to record the sample and as the SK2 does not have a line-out, the resulting sound had to be recorded through its internal speakers. And I won't mention the quality of the sampling engine itself as I don't know the details but it's certainly not pristine :hihi: .

None the less, it's a quite fun little keyboard but a very noisy one!
Three chromatic programs for all formats (Wav, soundfont, Native Instruments Battery 3/ Kontakt 3, NuSofting DK+) and a special kit for Battery and Kontakt.

Download it HERE (1.1 MB)

More freebies here:
http://lesproductionszvon.com/Freebies.htm

And on Kara-Moon
http://www.kara-moon.com/index.php?modi ... m001_04_05

Have fun!
Last edited by zvon on Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bumpety bump!

Return to “Les Productions Zvon”