First oddity made with Zamp!

Official support for: lesproductionszvon.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Here's a piece I made with 3 instances of Zamp, each having 3 samples loaded. Each instance was playing its 3 samples at the same time. No other instruments or processing were used. The sampled were mixed and panned using the Mixing Grid of Zamp.

This is not really a song, just weird variations with a few loops. And it demonstates what can be achieved even with a minimalist set-up.

Here's the line-up of the samples that were used, of course they all come from our sample sets.

-Instance 1: 2 samples from Julie's Scats collection and 1 from Julie's Vocal FX collection. Poor Julie, she has such a lovely voice and I keep making all those crazy things with it.

-Instance 2: 1 from the Drums/percussion kits, 1 from the Prepared Rhodes and 1 from a yet to be released set.

-Instance 3: 3 samples from the Prepared Rhodes.

Download the piece here: ZAMPING MAD

Tell us what you think!!

Download our freeware Zamp, our demo sample sets and try this at home. Better yet, buy some of our sample sets :wink:

Definitely a mad loop....oh shit, is that julie makin that wierd ass bullfrog sound??? she sounded so hot too. :lol: Hat's off to you and jack. 8)
Pro-Sounds : Sound....Different

-=ToTc Owns You=-

:o
This is crazy!
Very interesting sounds here.
Felt like I was in a funhouse with those crazy mirrors being chased by midgets with mad clown disease :-o

I really like what it breaks into around :53
Cool stuff

Glad that you like it!

Jack R wrote::o
Felt like I was in a funhouse with those crazy mirrors being chased by midgets with mad clown disease :-o
Cool stuff
It's surely evocative, someone else said it was like being at the zoo. Poor Julie!

Anyone else wishing to comment?

Return to “Les Productions Zvon”