Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New
lfo2k
KVRer

12 posts since 23 Jun, 2014

Postby lfo2k; Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:46 am Re: Free stereoizer for you all - mono compatible

Ah, now it did happen. I needed to switch my DAW to 64bit. I did buy UVI Falcon not knowing this would be 64bit only.

Is there some progress with Stereoizer? : ) It will be a pain in the as without it : /
hbasm
KVRist

76 posts since 8 May, 2006, from Denmark

Postby hbasm; Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:16 am Re: Free stereoizer for you all - mono compatible

There is progress in planning the stages of work involved in building the new Stereoizer. There are some hurdles to overcome in connection with coding. But one of the first steps is to rewrite the old plug-in, so that it works almost identical to the old Stereoizer. After that comes a number of new features and a new GUI... I've added you to my list of potential alpha- & beta-testers, so you can get a working 64bit version early and before the new Stereoizer is "finished".
www.hbasm.com
VST plugin developer
lfo2k
KVRer

12 posts since 23 Jun, 2014

Postby lfo2k; Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:28 pm Re: Free stereoizer for you all - mono compatible

Yes, please dont give up. This tool is realy a little gem!! I would also buy this for way more than 20$
Previous

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Effects