[NSFW] OMG checkout some new awesome free plugins!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

WOW! That artwork really brought to mind some expressions that I have heard in the past. :lol:
I've got nothing to sell...am I on the right site?

debra1rlo wrote:
buscemi wrote:
debra1rlo wrote:OK, I guess I would be the only one to notice that all those nubile young ladies have animal heads!!! WTF?? Not that any of you even noticed. Or cared. :scared:
I noticed too, kind of odd and disturbing but different strokes for different folks I guess.
Oh, I have no doubt there will be strokes. That's the most disturbing part. :help:
I noticed, only because I'm really attracted to the pony lady, I really like her equipment, what is that sling synth she has. I wish one of them was a dolphin, I'd really dig that.

I'll download, but those plugs can't be any better than my pony lady, with real feel titties.

@xyzt:

the plugs use a small sin^2 x-fading window of ca. 15ms to reduce clicks. Only if you have much energy in the low frequencies and/or a strong DC part, the cutting becomes noticable and you hear little clicks. If I would further increase the window size, the clicks would be removed, but then again the fading would become disturbing - so it's a tradeoff.. It may help to play around with the "trim slider". Alternatively you should filter frequencies below 70 Hz..

Have fun!

jk

ps. I would be interested in your audio productions using my plugs.. send them to: bossATkammerlDOTde

any new stuff from you men ?

someday ???

...pleeeeeeeeeease !!!

:oops: :D :band:
whooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!

new stuff:
the paypal donation button on my site.. :)

http://www.kammerl.de/audio

if our Kammerl-Kaske-Tools support your musical work, feel free to support us, too.

best,
jk

.. and yes, I have some new ideas for new plugins (but unfortunately little time)

men...i've downloaded the paypal button to my vst folder but ableton live won't recognize the plug...what am i doing wrong ???

:P :clown:

i don't have paypal...but i'll be asking a friend to pay for a buch of things with his account soon...

:)
whooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!

hey guys, it would be cool to receive some audio material of tracks you produced with kk plugins! my email is boss[a]kammerl.de.. thanks!

wow, just stumbled on this thread and I am glad I did! These are great, lightweight little tools!

The distortion is pretty cool, just a little analog warmth! The slicer and looper are sick!

Wow...amazing work!

I just released a long-due (9 years) update of the KKPlugins with 64bit Win&OSX support. Enjoy!
http://www.kammerl.de/audio/

jkammerl wrote:I just released a long-due (9 years) update of the KKPlugins with 64bit Win&OSX support. Enjoy!
http://www.kammerl.de/audio/
Now that's a nice surprise! Thanks :D

Wonderful !
Thank you, Jkammerl !

Wow, thanks! I'll send some long due audio demos to your email once I get a chance to try these

Holy shit, never saw that coming
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Awesome :tu:

Nice surprise, loved this bundle and used it live years ago. :clap:
Thanks.

Return to “Effects”