Variety of Sound NastyDLA

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

emotica wrote:There is a 2nd demo of the upcoming NastyDLA, showing some of the realtime modulation possibilities.

http://varietyofsound.wordpress.com/201 ... delay-fun/
Wow! That's really impressive!

Cheers
Dennis

Totally Nasty

I can tell from the demo that this plug will get lots of use. If your tape/saturation/dynamic plugins combined with epicVerb are any judge, then you got yourself another winner.

How bout calling it NastyEpicLay . But I guess that kind of sounds like if you ever got the chance to hook up with Paris Hilton or Lindsay Lohan. :hihi:

sounds great like all your plugins.

Bootsie, are you using oversampling to the saturation?

a few questions: could you elaborate on what'll make your delay different from others--more tape-like?

how far do you think it will be to replicating an echoplex--could it oscillate like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BZC1MCw_X8#t=4m38s ?

I know this is a common and annoying question but, do you think you'd ever find someone who could port your plugs to AU for Mac (or VST mac if that'd be easier...)? there's a whole heap of us who'd like to try them!

There are still no Mac plans for the moment.
NastyDLA is not modeled after any specific device so please reprieve me with those "does it sounds like .." requests.
Though it offers some coloring options to obtain quite different timbres.
In an upcoming Blog article I'm going to write in depth about its technical architecture ...
follow me on Image

bootsie wrote:There are still no Mac plans for the moment.
NastyDLA is not modeled after any specific device so please reprieve me with those "does it sounds like .." requests.
In an upcoming Blog article I'm going to write in depth about its technical architecture ...
Nice! I'm looking forward to the post :)

Cheers
Dennis

Sounds amazing bootsie! Love the slow down/speed up at the end. Can't wait to use this! Thanks for all your hard work and keep it up! :clap:
KVR >Gear Slutz! Change my mind! :clap:

holyshitholyshitHOLYSHYETE!
Can we get a 'stalk boostie' sticky already :hihi:
Like the Audio Demo
Nice work mate!
Last edited by Optomadic on Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stay juicy!

Anyone should push the "Release" button :lol:

PeterL wrote:Anyone should push the "Release" button :lol:
Ok, ok, i will push the button! Where it is? :oops:

WOAH, that is a trip. Incredible demo.
Snare drums samples: the new and improved "dither algo"

I'm about to start working on a track that could use this. Looking forward to its release!

bootsie wrote:There are still no Mac plans for the moment.
Mac would be great!
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

I guess that won't happen in the near future, since the GUI is still SynthMaker shell, but with custom code by bootsie. As long as SynthMaker isn't ported, it'll take a while until there will be Mac ports.

I can also support bootsie's request to spare him with "does it sound like" requests. His plugin ideas share common ground with certain old devices indeed, but he takes the idea further and "evolves" those initial devices with his own ideas.

And this is what makes "Variety of Sound" plugins that unique. Or do you really want another "emulation" developer if there are tons of those already available?

Anyway... looking forward to the next creation. Totally didn't expect a modulation/delay/reverb device
Last edited by Compyfox on Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Return to “Effects”