ValhallaRoom 1.5.1 Released. New Electric Blue GUI

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
ValhallaRoom

I am happy to announce that the next plugin in the ValhallaDSP lineup, ValhallaRoom, is currently available for Windows and OSX:

A quick summary of the features as of version 1.5.1:

- ValhallaRoom features twelve original true stereo reverberation algorithms, designed to produce tight and subtle room sounds, large hall sounds and huge ambiences, as well as dark and grungy vintage digital reverbs with the new Dark reverb modes (Dark Room, Dark Chamber, Dark Space, Nostromo, Narcissus, Sulaco and LV-426).
- New in version 1.1.1: Dense Room mode. Lots of initial echo density, smooth decay. Great for drums, vocals, etc.
- Unique Early reverb section allows user to dial in subtle and short bursts of early reverberation energy, as well as gated reverbs up to 1 second in length.
- The Late section produces natural reverb decays ranging from 0.1 seconds to 100 seconds. The decay can be controlled in 3 adjustable frequency bands.
- Both Early and Late reverb sections have adjustable modulation, to produce sounds ranging from lush chorusing, to subtle and natural long decays.
- New GUI for version 1.5.1. Smaller, more efficient, with 2 user selectable color schemes (Electric Blue and Old School).

The goal of ValhallaRoom is to be a useful "workhorse" reverb, for subtle drum rooms that can be felt more than heard, lush halls, dense plates, and big ambient decays. The algorithm designs have been influenced by some of the "classic" room simulation boxes, as well as state of the art modern theory.

ValhallaRoom is currently available to demo/purchase for OSX (32/64 bit VST, 32/64-bit Audio Units, 32-bit RTAS, 64-bit AAX) and Windows (32/64 bit VST, 32-bit RTAS, 64-bit AAX). Price is $50 US.

Go check it out at

http://valhalladsp.com/shop/plugins/valhalla-room/

Sean Costello
Last edited by valhallasound on Tue May 09, 2017 5:30 pm, edited 25 times in total.

Great! Happy Valhallashimmer owner here, looking forward to this one too ;)
circuit modeling and 0-dfb filters are cool

Niceness!! I can't wait. I'm a huge believer in the quality of the Valhalla line of product. Sorry to sound so needy, but is there any way that there can be an early promo discount for early adopters (like the first 24hours or something)to help those of us spread thin in the wallet.

take care
love is like fire

Sure to be quality

Great, can't wait to try this one out. You can never have too many reverbs, right? I love my Aether, but Shimmer really offered something unique. Let's see if Room can do the same.

Lokk forward to it. :D

OH. YES.

I have been using ValhallaShimmer on all my tracks lately. Amazing stuff - I can't wait for ValhallaRoom to be released. I've been a huge fan since FreqEcho. Your product line is top quality - ttoz almost convinced me to go for the (cheaper line of) Lexicons but I'm sure that Room will stop me from doing that. :D

EXCITING! Shimmer customer... discount please? :)

I'm curious to hear how the sound of these algorithms differ from eos. I see from the controls that it operates differently :)
TristezaOrange wrote:ttoz almost convinced me...
My elders convinced me that magic mushrooms were wrong, but they blew my mind in the most profound way. Hopefully this will relate :lol:

audiosabre wrote:
My elders convinced me that magic mushrooms were wrong, but they blew my mind in the most profound way. Hopefully this will relate :lol:
:hihi:

This could be a good one
:)

audiosabre wrote:I
ValhallaRoom is a more "realistic" reverb, as opposed to the cosmic abyss reverb that is ValhallaShimmer. :D

Mind you, a modulated 100 second reverb tail can get pretty Kosmische. I designed ValhallaRoom to be a reverb that was useful for "everyday" situations, but my algorithms tend to get a bit psychedelic around the edges. The ability to independently control the mod rate and mod depth for both the Early and Late reverbs allows for dry early energy, mixed with big long wet tails that will work well for deep ambient sounds.

Sean Costello

Will this be markedly different from Eos?
"You don’t expect much beyond a gaping, misspelled void when you stare into the cold dark place that is Internet comments."

---Salon on internet trolls attacking Cleveland kidnapping victim Amanda Berry

why must you tempt me with your fabulous plugs? I feel like I spent a month of my life checking KVR every 30 minutes to make sure I didn't miss Valhalla Shimmer's debut. I had more patience waiting for my kids to be born. Let the waiting begin. :D
macbook pro 2.88 GHz Intel Core Duo, 10 gigs ram, 750GB HD, Logic Studio 9
my blog and some music:
http://rabbitearsmotel.wordpress.com/

Anxious to hear this.
What ever!

Return to “Effects”