kush audio ubk 1

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

audiosabre wrote:UBK-1 is soooo caramel :D

Ten and a half green lions with helium jellyfish hats, eating aeroplane-shaped, sponge-like cookies.
You Sir, are completely correct in my opinion. Bought it last Wednesday, installed it today, and there's no turning back. :tu:

He he. I already knew the guys at Kush Audio had some sense of humor. Here's the EULA for UBK-1:
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT

1. I agree to not pirate this plugin.

2. I agree not to sue Kush Audio if the sheer amazingness of the UBK-1 induces cardiac arrest.

3. I agree to use this plugin not just to make music, but to *finish* it and put it out there, no matter how difficult that can be.

4. I agree to spread the good word about the UBK-1 to anyone and everyone who will listen.

5. I agree that chocolate is superior to vanilla, but caramel is superior to them all.

6. But seriously, I won't pirate this plugin.

There is no way I could even own this plug. I'm not finishing anything.

hibidy wrote:There is no way I could even own this plug. I'm not finishing anything.
I failed on the caramel part, so I guess I'm as unethical as a pirate then. :cry:

jensa wrote:
hibidy wrote:There is no way I could even own this plug. I'm not finishing anything.
I failed on the caramel part, so I guess I'm as unethical as a pirate then. :cry:
Yeah, I like vanilla personally. But I'd actually win in the pirate category. If it was x64 and not ilok I'd certainly try it and then probably buy it.

Come on Bmanic try it already, I'm really curious to hear what you think! :wheee: :hyper:
circuit modeling and 0-dfb filters are cool

also sidechain eq and mix control on every comp should be mandatory ^^ dam devs! :D

hi guys

are there any othere news on this plug in'

such as presets?

Giusmex wrote:hi guys

are there any othere news on this plug in'

such as presets?
Not sure if this answers your question, but I believe an update is in the works that (among other things, including a new feature) bundles the presets not included in the PC version. Not sure of the status of 64-bit version
"Time makes fools of us all. Our only comfort is that greater shall come after us." Eric Temple Bell

http://thetomorrowfile.bandcamp.com/

There's various presets and a bank posted on the Gearslutz forum. Ive got them as a zip file and happy to share as they are public domain I guess.

In vstpresets.XML and fxb formats.

http://www.kvraudio.com/banks.php?s=dl&id=1670
Last edited by MFXxx on Wed May 23, 2012 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Delete me please

MFXxx wrote:Delete me please
why???

Have they said how much longer the sale is going on? We're months past winter NAMM, so maybe it's a summer NAMM sale now, or do they still have that? Also, I'd be more than a little miffed if I bought this under the duress of the sale ending any day now since January, especially if it never goes back up. If it doesn't go back up, it will need to go even lower in the future if it's ever on sale again. Maybe they're going for the Abbey Road occasional half price sale model since Frank Filipanits codes for them too. This has been on sale for months though.

Does it bother anyone else that this is still "on sale?" I bought it under the pressure that the price was going to go back up "any day now" and it never did. I was joking about NAMM in the last post, but it turned out to be true. Anyway, if they had said "this is the new price," I may have still bought it, or I might have waited. It just seems like a cheap ploy for more sales. I'd imagine they will tell you it's unintended. Those are smart guys though, even if they're stoned most of the time, so they had to know how they were manipulating their customers. I still like it. That's beside the point here.

It doesn't bother me.
I don't think it's that big a deal.
Maybe they feel the same, maybe they just forgot, who knows.
email them...
-

Return to “Effects”