kush audio ubk 1

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

i didnt understand

is it available for vst ( i use cubase ) or not?

Giusmex wrote:i didnt understand

is it available for vst ( i use cubase ) or not?
It's promised, and "soon", but currently no, only RTAS and AU and only 32bit.

Lenticular wrote:
Fred_Abstract wrote:
Lenticular wrote:
ttoz wrote:yay just waiting to hear from Tony. Thanks for the tip guys :wink:
Just heard from Tony, purchasing now. :)
do you have the lisence? purshased but nothing yet
Bought it on Sunday, received the license on Monday.
thanks you :)

how are are you enjoying the plugin after a few more day of using it?

what is the au format? can i use it with cubase?

anyway, who of you is in touch with the guys from kush could tell me when the vst version will be released?

Giusmex wrote:what is the au format? can i use it with cubase?
Nope, it's Mac Audio Unit format, need Logic or Ableton or some other Mac host that supports audio units. Cubase doesn't support audio units even on Mac
circuit modeling and 0-dfb filters are cool

Reaper does. ;)

But ... Cubase reall doesn't support AU ?! That's sick.
I don't work here, I just feed the trolls.
My sales thread @ Market Place
My website with lots of free stuff:
Sampled drums and instruments | Clipping plugin | Shure SRH840 EQ correction presets | SFZ syntax mode for Coda2

Mac VST available now. Tried it out last night and this is an amazing plug-in.
I'm in parallel compression/saturation heaven. :love:
The headroom knob does wonders, and the workflow with the wet/dry ratios and various compression types is so fast and intuitive.
Only tried it on an acoustic guitar track and drum buss so far... but wow... fantastic! I don't think I'll be able to live without this...

Hey, first of all thanks to everyone for all the love on the UBK-1, it's extremely gratifying to hear how much it's impacted the way people work and what they think is possible from plugins.

Second, if you're a PC VST user, you will not be screwed out of the sale price, and no one is going to be penalized for the fact that we have such an unpredictable timing on the release of formats. I appreciate your patience, we're working day and night to get it done and get it done right and when it does drop I think everyone's gonna feel like it was worth the wait.

It's definitely changed my attitude towards plugins and my approach to mixing and compression. I use it on everything, and I do mean *everything*, even effects returns. Get that reverb moving, get it all moving!

Have a good one!

Gregory Scott - ubk

Gregory, cool to see you here. Welcome. I've not used any of your products but all the video demos have made them come across as top notch. I'll get on that Win demo when it comes.
"You don’t expect much beyond a gaping, misspelled void when you stare into the cold dark place that is Internet comments."

---Salon on internet trolls attacking Cleveland kidnapping victim Amanda Berry

I bought the UBK earlier today, and have been playing with it for a couple of hours.

Love it !

dw

Another one here waiting impatiently for the Windows VST release. So excited about this thing I could pee my pants!

Wow, GAS *and* incontinence. Lovely.

pekadan wrote:Another one here waiting impatiently for the Windows VST release. So excited about this thing I could pee my pants!

Wow, GAS *and* incontinence. Lovely.
Don't hold your breath. I don't think they've even started the beta testing yet..

Lenticular wrote:I don't think they've even started the beta testing yet..
:)

This is a fantastic tool pick it up!

All the best,,

Jp

Just trying this now. Is there a manual for this thing?

Return to “Effects”