kush audio ubk 1

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Okay, thanks for being frank. I'll probably write to them at some point. I don't think it's the end of the world. It's just on my short list of things that bug me these days. Anybody else? Surely more than two of us bought this.

antithesist wrote:Okay, thanks for being frank. I'll probably write to them at some point. I don't think it's the end of the world. It's just on my short list of things that bug me these days. Anybody else? Surely more than two of us bought this.

I always though the sale was through to sometime in August, coincide with Summer NAMM if there is one lol :)

Anyway...go get it ... it's great :)

Uh, I already have it, hence...

It does have something. I've been able to get similar and sometimes better results with separate replacements for the sections. It is nice having everything in one plug-in with the headroom control, but I still don't care for the overall retro-vibe of the interface, especially the metering.

It may seem like I'm harping about it not being a real half-price deal anymore. I care about that a little, but it's more about being duped by this imaginary deadline. Sure, lots of people selling things do that. I just didn't expect it from them.

Looks like a really cool plugin, perhaps still on sale because who is going to buy a 32bit plugin that requires ilok?

antithesist wrote:Uh, I already have it, hence...

It does have something. I've been able to get similar and sometimes better results with separate replacements for the sections. It is nice having everything in one plug-in with the headroom control, but I still don't care for the overall retro-vibe of the interface, especially the metering.

It may seem like I'm harping about it not being a real half-price deal anymore. I care about that a little, but it's more about being duped by this imaginary deadline. Sure, lots of people selling things do that. I just didn't expect it from them.
I full on bought it when I did because of the'half price' deal.

dw

But, did you expect it to continue to be half price for so long? I know people were waiting for different versions to be released, those all seemed to be delayed and the sale kept being extended. It's just at this point, half price seems to be the new price, which I think they promised they weren't going to do. If this is the new price, then it might end up being for sale for even less. Sorry, I'm going around in circles.

Return to “Effects”