Toontrack EZmix 2

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The 109 I saw mentioned earlier is really a good price. You can do allot with it.

Sweetwater has it for 149. Better than 179 at the TT store

So I've been slowly making my way around version I and am really having some success with it. I just put down some vocal tracks that were very quickly brought up to snuff with EZMix 1. I guess I shouldn't be too surprised that it seems to do what it says on the tin, but I must admit it is nice not to feel like I'm facing a daunting task every time I go to mix.

This, of course, means that I will shell out for version 2. Well worth it if I keep getting these results.

As for the addon packs--are these available from retailers or only at Toontrack's site? Prices for these are OK but could benefit from the discount treatment.

Cheers
-B
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

Thanks for the info.

Just got EZMix2 for $109 at AudioDeluxe.com.

Looking forward to trying it out.

Ron

RonDP wrote:Thanks for the info.

Just got EZMix2 for $109 at AudioDeluxe.com.

Looking forward to trying it out.

Ron
Worth noting that AudioDeluxe has a very healthy discount off the $49 upgrade as well. So I pulled the trigger on that one... :D
Berfab

Most dissapointing thing is I can't use the new guitar presets as I record an amped guitar. Would be great to be able to turn on/off amp and cab processing.
Intel Core i7 8700K, 16gb, Windows 10 Pro, Focusrite Scarlet 6i6

edit, n/m I see now

again, n/m. I see that if you create an account you'll get the "lower" price. Cool. (wish they had expansions for ezmix, I want the chuck ainlay.

hibidy wrote:again, n/m. I see that if you create an account you'll get the "lower" price. Cool. (wish they had expansions for ezmix, I want the chuck ainlay.
I've thought the same. Time and Space seem to have the best deal at $28.95. If anyone finds better, spread the word.

e.g.
http://www.timespace.com/product/EZM3-1 ... ad%29.html

The harder part is finding enough data to make an informed purchase.
Intel Core i7 8700K, 16gb, Windows 10 Pro, Focusrite Scarlet 6i6

BERFAB wrote:Worth noting that AudioDeluxe has a very healthy discount off the $49 upgrade as well. So I pulled the trigger on that one... :D
Thanks for the tip 8) Assuming the new guitar amp modeling is of no use or interest to me, what is the incentive to upgrade?

Is this basically the same set of presets and sounds with a new GUI or a total overhaul of workflow and sound?

Thanks for the feedback :)

R

Well, the preset manager is quite a bit better. I (of course) bought the upgrade from TT and didn't even think that it would be available 3rd party (let along for the really good price)

In case you don't know, the ezmix2 demo runs along side the original. It is only if you upgrade to the full version that it needs to over-write (so that previous projects can recognize it)

Thx hibidy, was it worth it to ya to upgrade? I just need a good review to buy the upgrade. No need to demo it on my end as I'll likely never use it anyway :lol: I'm only half-kidding! I'm looking to feed the audio need if ya know what I'm sayin :hihi:

Normally, I like to keep my software up to latest versions but ezmix is one I never find myself using for some odd reason :? I quite like the idea of less mixing work so....

Well, I like it. It's the little things like "tape drive hats" and "guitar buss" that really get it for me. Still, I see no known reason not to dl the demo and kick the tires.

Actually, for mixing, the amp sounds are pretty good. Yeah, it's one stop shop but it's going to be appealing to some.

BERFAB wrote: Worth noting that AudioDeluxe has a very healthy discount off the $49 upgrade as well. So I pulled the trigger on that one... :D
Thanks for the heads up! Just ordered it. How long roughly did you have to wait for the license?

Peevy2000 wrote:
BERFAB wrote: Worth noting that AudioDeluxe has a very healthy discount off the $49 upgrade as well. So I pulled the trigger on that one... :D
Thanks for the heads up! Just ordered it. How long roughly did you have to wait for the license?
within minutes. I've made 3 purchases from them in the last 2 weeks. The first 2 were within minutes. The most recent was an overnight thing as I completed the transaction in the middle of the night.

Very impressed with them.

-B
Berfab

hibidy wrote:again, n/m. I see that if you create an account you'll get the "lower" price. Cool. (wish they had expansions for ezmix, I want the chuck ainlay.
If you don't see it on their site, don't assume they don't have it. I was looking to see if they had the Steve Slate 4.0 upgrade at a discount, but only found the full versions listed. A quick email on their site (they also have a 'name your price' thing too) got me a very fast answer: Yes they do have it, and yes they will be happy to give a nice healthy discount on it.

Sold.

Cheers
-B
Berfab

Return to “Effects”