New compressor from 112db - Big Blue Compressor!!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

bishop666 wrote:Big Blue Limiter is old.

Big Blue Compressor is new. :lol:
haha, I totally fell for it. Was like "wtf, what is all this big blue talk?" :oops:

Nice to see them back.

ok working now:)

i actually think the gui is beautiful.

Don't know what the complaints are about.

Anyway this sounds really nice, i have a huge arsenal of dynamics these days but i would buy it if it was 64 bit mac :(

Lot's of fun to use no doubt with a nice rich sound

Igro wrote:If anybody know some compressors that sound similar, let me know.
Hi, i think L3V3LL3R from the developer Platinumears can be tweaked to sound really similar to Big blue compressor (that is a really great compressor btw!!)
Try it in mode II :-)

http://www.platinumears.com/l3v3ll3r.html

ttoz wrote:ok working now:)

i actually think the gui is beautiful.

Don't know what the complaints are about.
Yeah I think the same

+ another. I love the way it looks! Don't need another compressor.......demoing anyways :hihi:

I have a small but very useful feature request for 112db:
This compressor really needs a switch to disable the autogain that happens when you adjust the threshold for example. I am experiencing a lot of clipping when I tweak the settings and I find this very frustrating. I have never seen a product that has an autogain that works in every situation.

BTW.. "I don't need another compressor" is exactly what I have been thinkin too before I've tried a few products. It's dangerous to try plugin demos these days.

I think the GUI is quite nice.

filter303 wrote:I have a small but very useful feature request for 112db:
This compressor really needs a switch to disable the autogain that happens when you adjust the threshold for example. I am experiencing a lot of clipping when I tweak the settings and I find this very frustrating. I have never seen a product that has an autogain that works in every situation.
Ahh... that's why I was struggling with the gain settings... :?

Return to “Effects”