2CAudio B2: Full Body. Maximum Attitude.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
B2

Galbanum wrote:Saturday chill-out courtesy of B2 and one other thing:

https://soundcloud.com/andrew_souter/wayfarer-nani-nani
Amazing.
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

Galbanum wrote:Saturday chill-out courtesy of B2 and one other thing
How long before the "other thing" is set free ? :)

soonish...

:D

wow, what now? :)
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

B2 demo was crashing Reaper in Win8 whenever I attempted to remove it from a track or delete a track containing it. Very intrusive bug.

After I deleted the demo and re-installed, if I put B2 on a track, loaded a track, took B2 offline, and brought it back online, the preset was gone and all B2 settings back to square-one.

2CAudio customer support non-responsive since reported yesterday morning.
If you criticize Spitfire Audio, the mods will lock the thread.

Galbanum wrote:soonish...

...sooner or...later ??

Beatworld wrote:

...sooner or...later ??
Well, it's already much later, no?

Sampleconstruct wrote:
Beatworld wrote:

...sooner or...later ??
Yes, the real question is "how much later ?" :hihi:

Beatworld wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:
Beatworld wrote:

...sooner or...later ??
Yes, the real question is "how much later ?" :hihi:

per their twitter feed they're on build 275 or something.

https://twitter.com/2CAudio

:tu:

day job wrote: per their twitter feed they're on build 275 or something.

I seem to recall it was "almost" ready to drop before/when the existing products were about to undergo the 64bit upgrades :wink:

Beatworld wrote:
day job wrote: per their twitter feed they're on build 275 or something.

I seem to recall it was "almost" ready to drop before/when the existing products were about to undergo the 64bit upgrades :wink:
your memory is better than mine.. i have no recollection. :help:

but i'm curious what it is... i'm sure it'll be interesting. i have enough to use/learn/tweak in the mean time.

BachRules wrote:B2 demo was crashing Reaper in Win8 whenever I attempted to remove it from a track or delete a track containing it. Very intrusive bug.

After I deleted the demo and re-installed, if I put B2 on a track, loaded a track, took B2 offline, and brought it back online, the preset was gone and all B2 settings back to square-one.

2CAudio customer support non-responsive since reported yesterday morning.

hmmm.... so failing to get a response in less than 24 hours on a weekend is "non-responsive"? :o

I believe your second email to us said something like "thanks for F-ing up my life" or some other unpleasant hyperbole. Therefore, I assumed you might have already decided B2 was not a good fit for you and you no longer needed help?

Also I am of the opinion that the customer is always right (does that apply to potential customer? I guess so...), and do my best to help everyone to the best of my ability... Like most humans though, If I have a list of people I need to email etc., I do unfortunately tend to unfairly prioritize helping people who are reasonable and make some kind of effort to be kind and polite when dealing with others. I guess it is a character flaw of my own I need to work on. :roll:

As for your question, we don't generally have other reports about issues with Reaper so it seems it could be an install issue. Could you redownload, unzip using your OS's built-in unzip tool -- NOT a third party unzip tool, if on OSX, try manually setting permissions to the 2CAudio folder as deceived here:

http://2caudio.com/support/faq#_installation

...then rerun the installer. Does the issue persist?

Are you using mono tracks? Does is issue happen on stereo tracks?

Anyone else have any issues at all with Reaper? Anything?

(PS: it is now appoximately 7AM on a Sunday now as I write this... probably that is a step or two above "unresponsive"?)
Last edited by Andrew Souter on Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

dayjob wrote:
per their twitter feed they're on build 275 or something.

288 now actually... I think we are aiming for 300... it was a good movie... :D

(actaully, if I am being honest, I have mixed feelings about the movie(s). Yes, they look great in a purely visual eye-gasm sort of way... but making death and violence look that beautifully glorified is probably not wise or good for the general mental health of society in the long term... but I suppose this has been going on since the beginning of time, and we now just have more powerful tools to do it with... I don't know... Something for the philosophers to work out... I think I will just try to finish our product instead... :D )

B2 is running fine for me in Reaper Win8 64 bit.

Galbanum wrote:hmmm.... so failing to get a response in less than 24 hours on a weekend is "non-responsive"? :o
But Friday isn't a weekend, actually.
Galbanum wrote:I believe your second email to us said something like "thanks for F-ing up my life" or some other unpleasant hyperbole.
Then you believe wrong. You have me confused with someone else, or you're remembering my email inaccurately. Did I say you f'd up my life? No, you're lying about that. Did I say you f'd up my Reaper project? Yes, and that's exactly what you did, and it wasn't hyperbole. As for "pleasantness", your f'ing up my Reaper project in the first place wasn't pleasant of you, was it?
Galbanum wrote:I do unfortunately tend to unfairly prioritize helping people who are reasonable and make some kind of effort to be kind and polite when dealing with others. I guess it is a character flaw of my own I need to work on. :roll:
You self-righteous buffoon. It was impolite of you in the first place to release software which f's up people's projects.
Last edited by BachRules on Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
If you criticize Spitfire Audio, the mods will lock the thread.

Return to “Effects”