Free Eq plugin from B.A.Tech. before open store for you! TONE OF NIGHT!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I don't say anything,it's really basic "color eq".Picture will tell you..

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/91809016/Tone%20Of%20Night.rar

Sorry that this slips off my mind, but...

Is BullShit Audio Tech the New Antress now?

At the rate you throw out plugins, with "hardware like" GUI's, it sure looks like it.
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Except Antress never tried to go into business.
"You don’t expect much beyond a gaping, misspelled void when you stare into the cold dark place that is Internet comments."

---Salon on internet trolls attacking Cleveland kidnapping victim Amanda Berry

Compyfox wrote:Sorry that this slips off my mind, but...

Is BullShit Audio Tech the New Antress now?

At the rate you throw out plugins, with "hardware like" GUI's, it sure looks like it.
If you like sound,buy it.If you don't like,don't buy.It's really easy.Don't think about what is this..

Except you're constantly on here spamming these, Bullshit. It's hard not to think about you almost every day on KVR.
"You don’t expect much beyond a gaping, misspelled void when you stare into the cold dark place that is Internet comments."

On that note, you may want to look into getting dedicated KVR sub-forum for your company, but I'm not sure how easily Ben hands those out.

Or could you post a thread with all your plugins, free and commercial, pictures, descriptions, download links.. in one post? I'd like to give them a spin, but can't keep up on the updates and your website's freebie section isn't there yet..

A.M. Gold wrote:Except you're constantly on here spamming these, Bullshit. It's hard not to think about you almost every day on KVR.
He's offering free plugins like many others here do and which is generally appreciated I'd assume. So when exactly does offering free plugins become spamming ? I mean he has the company name mentioned in the thread title, you just needn't click on it if not interested.
I for one appreciate it, thanks.

edit:
Dedicated subforum or a 'plugin roundup thread' like suggested I'd find also a good thing.
Last edited by No_Use on Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ras.s wrote:Or could you post a thread with all your plugins, free and commercial, pictures, descriptions, download links.. in one post? I'd like to give them a spin, but can't keep up on the updates and your website's freebie section isn't there yet..
I'm sorry for this.I didn't think it.My website is not open for now.I'm working on store.

Can i open Sub forum in "Official Company Forums"?

No problem on my side ..

You can contact Ben, aka Mr KVR, either through private message or the About-page about getting a personal forum. Though I think one dedicated thread is good enough to get started.. Keep up the good works, none the less.

Good question, and I don't think that ever got addressed, but I think he was taking the piss when he came up with that name. It's clear he's working to try to make something of this company he created, and we've also been over why his competition is very stiff in the price ranges he's shooting for.

As far as the free stuff, it's emerged from these myriad threads that his aim has always (unlike Antress) been to wet people's appetite for his commercial venture with free plug-ins, which he seems to whip out very quickly and not put that much effort into (other than the GUI's).

My opinion still stands that he's hitting KVR too hard and too frequently with this marketing strategy. He posts more "new products" than any other developer. If that was done in his own sub-forum, it would be more appropriate.

A.M. Gold wrote:Good question, and I don't think that ever got addressed, but I think he was taking the piss when he came up with that name. It's clear he's working to try to make something of this company he created, and we've also been over why his competition is very stiff in the price ranges he's shooting for.

As far as the free stuff, it's emerged from these myriad threads that his aim has always (unlike Antress) been to wet people's appetite for his commercial venture with free plug-ins, which he seems to whip out very quickly and not put that much effort into (other than the GUI's).

My opinion still stands that he's hitting KVR too hard and too frequently with this marketing strategy. He posts more "new products" than any other developer. If that was done in his own sub-forum, it would be more appropriate.
I am not getting your point also. I thought KVR is a place to inform others about new plugins? And as long as he states his name in the title, you may just not click on the topic, if you are not interested. :shrug:
ImageImage

Not getting my point about spamming? What's not to get? He's here all the time. It's misuse. No one else does that.

YOU don't release a steady stream of dashed-off products, WOK, you put a lot of time and effort into them, they are all good ideas.

I haven't seen that from Bullshit.

Antress tended to release things in bundles, he wasn't showing up every two days with a "new product".

And he wasn't overusing the general forums here as a marketing tool for a start-up commercial attempt. He needs to get his own forum for that.

That's my "point". If it's not clear enough, I can't imagine why.
Last edited by A.M. Gold on Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

If he would have called his company "Crystal Clear Audio" instead of "Bullshit Audio", he surely would have been overwhelmed with praise... :wink:

I just want to introduce my company with free plugins.And i'm not on KVR everyday.ıf i'm online everyday,who is making plugins :oops:

BTW maybe something wrong about my marketing way cause i'm really newbie..But i will fix everything about my company and my way.I will open sub-forum.And i'm still working about my site.It's really hard to do everything alone...

And about making money...I'm not cheater... And i know plugins are not really perfect and professionel but i think someone like them and buy them for my goodness and works...If i think that "i can buy think,it's good plugin" about my plugin, i can sell it.But i will never sell plugin that i don't use..

Maybe i can improve myself and i can make really good plugins with C+.

But it's me for now..

Before me or be for me..It's your choice..

Return to “Effects”