T-RackS Custom Shop Released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Kevin63101 wrote:HERE AT LAST ...

Use Your Gear Credits to Buy Collections in Custom Shop
http://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/?item_id=2080
Decent pricing too. Just upgraded to CS Grand for less than the cost of 2 of the plugins. WOOHOO!! :hyper: :ud: :hyper:

Thanks, IKM. :wheee:

Yay! I've been waiting for this! :wheee:

Thanks so much! :hyper:
Blue Phase Music

Woo Hoo!!!! CS Grand baybeee!!!!!

IK ROCKSSSSSSsssss.....

:band:

VitaminD wrote:
Kevin63101 wrote:HERE AT LAST ...

Use Your Gear Credits to Buy Collections in Custom Shop
http://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/?item_id=2080
Decent pricing too. Just upgraded to CS Grand for less than the cost of 2 of the plugins. WOOHOO!! :hyper: :ud: :hyper:

3 months since I loaded up on customshop credits -- this is the deal I was looking for earlier in this thread. Shame it took a while, but it's all good now. I upgraded to TRackS Grand tonight (via credit redemption). Thanks IK for making this option available before the upgrade promo ended.

Thinking of buying the soft clipper but maybe is more worth to get straight the classic

VitaminD wrote: Decent pricing too. Just upgraded to CS Grand for less than the cost of 2 of the plugins. WOOHOO!! :hyper: :ud: :hyper:

You're welcome. I used "Slash Math"* when I was consulted on the pricing aspect and I ended up being happy with what was presented, and overall it seems very good. I will try not to say "fair"... ah fudge, there I went... :)

*"Slash Math" is where you'd buy the stomps and cabs for the price of the whole collection so when you get the Collection at Gear Credit pricing it is essentially like buying the stomps/cabs and getting two fantastic dual-channel heads (frankly, probably among the best we've done so far) for free!

I just bought the missing credits to get the Grand upgrade. Payed with PayPal, got an e-mail from PayPal that I sent the money but so far no e-mail from IK. And the post-payment page on ikmultimedia.com didn't display a serial either. Probably (hopefully?) just my e-mail server greylisting. I'm crossing fingers that I get the serial before the upgrade offer ends :D

Edit: yup, everything's sorted out. The mails arrived after 30 minutes, my mail server had greylisted them indeed.

When i press the "Custom Shop" button in the plugin shell, it opens Windows Explorer instead of the shop. How can i access the shop?

Custom Shop should also be in your Applications list (if on Windows, under IK Multimedia > Custom Shop)

I can't find it, and when i go into program's folder, there's only one executable file which launches the stand-alone CS shell.

I'm glad to see IK made the credits available for the Collections!
I'm sure Peter & Brian conveying to IK the displeasure some users had with this oversight probably contributed to the policy change.
Thanks you Brian,Peter and IK ,this is the deal I think many of us anticipated!
So far I got the Slash Collection and The Grande Collection,both very nice!
Thanks again!
KG

;-)
2012 Mac Pro,3.46 Ghz,12 core 96g ,Mojave,RME, DP11.01, Logic 10.51,RME UCX, Great River ME-1NV, a few microphones,Spectrasonics, U-he Komplete12U & way too many VI's,Synths & FX galore!, UAD,Mimic Pro/SD3,Focal Twin 6 monitors, Shunyata ....

ferez21 wrote:I can't find it, and when i go into program's folder, there's only one executable file which launches the stand-alone CS shell.
Make sure you have the latest installed from your User Area and if you do (or that doesn't help) you should contact support if you haven't already.

@kgdrum - thank you! I know we did push a bit where we could, and I did take a look at the pricing but ultimately it was all of you and the powers-that-be that made it happen :)

Any new gear coming soon? I'm trying to decide if I should spend my credits now or wait for a little while.
Blue Phase Music

4lb Kitty wrote:Any new gear coming soon? I'm trying to decide if I should spend my credits now or wait for a little while.
We do have new gear coming, I just don't know exactly HOW soon yet. I will have to check and see. I'll provide news as I can.

Anyone in here got a runtime error when trying to Restore My Gear? 40 pages was a bit much to wade through. I've logged it with support but thought I'd check here too.
Intel Core i7 8700K, 16gb, Windows 10 Pro, Focusrite Scarlet 6i6

Return to “Effects”