New from UVI: Sparkverb

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Sparkverb

With a cutting-edge algorithmic design, Sparkverb breaks the boundaries of contemporary reverbs giving users modern and innovative controls that dramatically enhance usability, speed and creative freedom while delivering breathtaking sound quality and remarkable CPU efficiency.

http://www.uvi.net/en/software/sparkverb.html
200 bucks seems WAY OUT over the top overpriced though :shock:

UVI - their tagline should be "Streets ahead of reality."
I mean, there isn't even a demo FFS. :roll:
"What embecile composed this list :/"

Well, I probably use MachFive almost everyday for the past year now and I can tell you that SparkVerb is incredible. I actually used it on my wife's album. I sampled her voice as one long sample then played it in sync with the track. They have this effect called Shimmer that adds some very crisp Sparkle to it. Very amazing reverb.
GospelMusicians.com - #1 Site for Gospel Musicians.

NeoSoulKeys.com - One of the Most Authentic, Realistic, and buttery EP

I wonder why they named it Sparkverb. There's already reverb called Sparkverb in Mach5. Hopefully that means that MOTU updates Mach5 with this in it.

Vertti wrote:I wonder why they named it Sparkverb. There's already reverb called Sparkverb in Mach5. Hopefully that means that MOTU updates Mach5 with this in it.
My guess is that this is the same algorithm. I see the knobs are different, but I think it's the same one. The difference is that in MachFive, you can't use it as a plugin.

GospelMusicians wrote:My guess is that this is the same algorithm. I see the knobs are different, but I think it's the same one. The difference is that in MachFive, you can't use it as a plugin.
If you can input MachFive in the FX rack of your DAW, I guess you could load the bundled SparkVerb in MachFive and apply it that way?

Numanoid wrote:
GospelMusicians wrote:My guess is that this is the same algorithm. I see the knobs are different, but I think it's the same one. The difference is that in MachFive, you can't use it as a plugin.
If you can input MachFive in the FX rack of your DAW, I guess you could load the bundled SparkVerb in MachFive and apply it that way?
It can't be done. That is one the things I've been really looking forward to do with Mach5.

There is 3.2 update coming but nobody knows when. Some of the Acousticsamples instruments will be updated and Simon said (ha ha funny) that there will be some chances to the granular engine. Symphonic Instruments 2 is also coming but it's late. Should come soon tho.

(ops sorry for the OT) :oops:

Numanoid wrote:
That would be a killer feature to be able to do that and use all of the effects, but as said before, that can't be done.

DELETED

From the video I don't think Michael has anything to worry about. The sound of his verbs are in a different league, this was rather metallic on the strings near the start also.. And no demo? Pass.

DELETED

Yes his interfaces totally suck though,, they just look cheap.. Maybe that skewed your impression of the excellent sound, or maybe you don't like the lexicon sound. :shrug:

This looks much better but if you can't hear how rough it sounds in the beginning of the video then maybe you like metallic verb?
Last edited by ObsoleteAcc99 on Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

At like 38-46 second mark. Pretty cheap sound.. Like any daw reverb.

DELETED

TheoM wrote:Yes his interfaces totally suck though,, they just look cheap.. Maybe that skewed your impression of the excellent sound, or maybe to end like the lexicon sound. :shrug:

This looks much better but if you can't hear how rough it sounds in the beginning of the video then maybe you like metallic verb?
The dev doesn't listen - even adding forward/backwards arrows for the presets seems to far of a stretch for him.
"What embecile composed this list :/"

Return to “Effects”