Free - NI Supercharger

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Supercharger

lotus2035 wrote:
soundpalace wrote:
Flandersh wrote:I did not like the sound of it at all, too soft for my taste.
Out of interest, what aggressive compressor do you prefer instead?
The Aggressatron 9000 works for me.
:hihi:

BUG!
it's not saving settings on ableton 9.. when you open a project it doesnt remember any tweaks you made to a preset.. it only re-loads the initial preset settings.. making it about as useful as tits on a bull :(

hi, is this mac or pc?
what OS?
rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote:hi, is this mac or pc?
what OS?
rsp
pc win 7
it's a bummer i put it on about 6 tracks in a mix last night it was sounding good, now it sounds crap.. levels are everywhere

and it isn't in demo mode or anything obvious like that right?
rsp
sound sculptist

no. it authorised and has no demo splashscreen

i do notice that one instance, saved from an earlier session seems to have saved the changes.. but others from last night dont.. and when i tried to save some changes just before, the project reopened without having saved the changes..
i'll mess around on a new project and see what's happening.
it hasn't got a 1 instance per project limit or something silly like that has it??

:-)
Shouldn't :-)

rsp
sound sculptist

i've worked out what's happening.. if you make changes to the init setting that first loads, it remembers them, if you tweak any other preset, it wont remember!

at least i know to keep away from the presets now and i should be ok ;)

shanecgriffo wrote:i've worked out what's happening.. if you make changes to the init setting that first loads, it remembers them, if you tweak any other preset, it wont remember!
I noticed the same behaviour with Native Instrument's Kontakt libraries (for example Modern Drummer or The Giant) in Samplitude, I think Reaper don't has these issues, but I am not sure.

shanecgriffo wrote:i've worked out what's happening.. if you make changes to the init setting that first loads, it remembers them, if you tweak any other preset, it wont remember!
let me try and replicate that at least on Cubendo.
rsp

Hi at least on Mac, Cubase isn't behaving that way....will try on PC tomorrow...

rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote:Hi at least on Mac, Cubase isn't behaving that way....will try on PC tomorrow...

rsp
ok!
i wonder if anyone else has noticed this ...?

shanecgriffo wrote:
zvenx wrote:Hi at least on Mac, Cubase isn't behaving that way....will try on PC tomorrow...

rsp
ok!
i wonder if anyone else has noticed this ...?
Not happening here in FL Studio 11 on Win7 64. :shrug:
[Insert Signature Here]

Return to “Effects”