VOS + TDL + VLADG = SlickEQ

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
TDR VOS SlickEQ TDR VOS SlickEQ GE

Yup, that's the size of both of my downloads (from Chrome and Firefox).
"You don’t expect much beyond a gaping, misspelled void when you stare into the cold dark place that is Internet comments."

---Salon on internet trolls attacking Cleveland kidnapping victim Amanda Berry

Tried dl'ing with firefox and chrome - no avail - double click and nowt. Installer is 4,280,488 bytes in size
Mastering from £30 per track \\\
Facebook \\\ #masteredbyloz

I downloaded it with my beloved Opera, without any problems, I didn't have to change any file extensions...

kylen wrote:I had to add a .exe to the end of the filename
Just tried that but didn't work for me :(

A.M. Gold and do_androids_dream check your PMs. :D

Cheers!
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. - Jiddu Krishnamurti

DuX wrote:A.M. Gold and do_androids_dream check your PMs. :D

Cheers!
:tu: :tu: :tu: :D

:clap: :tu:
"You don’t expect much beyond a gaping, misspelled void when you stare into the cold dark place that is Internet comments."

Sorry for the installer issues, I have no idea why this hasn't popped up during the beta. In any way, we'll prepare a "manual install" zip for you.

As some of you probably noticed, we decided to post-pone the VST3 version because of unresolved stability issues. Also, an AAX is in the works right now. :)
Last edited by FabienTDR on Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fabien from Tokyo Dawn Records

Check out my audio processors over at the Tokyo Dawn Labs!

FabienTDR wrote:Sorry for the installer issues, I have no idea why this hasn't popped up during the beta. In any way, we'll prepare a "manual install" zip for you.
Awesome stuff :) much prefer manual installations if at all possible

This thing sounds great!

Thanks so much. I will have to really explore all possible uses for it. :hug:

Therefore, the presets do not ear, that is, not feel the difference between one preset and another
the HP filter needs to be improved (cut at 80hz an acoustic guitar but I think he cut a 140! same in the electric bass)
maybe (for future updates) you could take a cue from the hardware "Chandler TG Channel Mk II", the most intelligent of all time equalizer IMO
the mid peak and the lateral shelves are effective when are handled
and in any case congratulations ...
he will grow! ;-) :tu:

I really like the attention paid to detail, well done, guys !

Does Turello's post indicate that the HPF might in some circumstances not adjust itself to the samplerate?

Turello, what sample rate are you working with? 44.1 or 48kHz maybe? I haven't experienced any problems with the HPF and I work at 96kHz. Also, what DAW and OS are you using?
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. - Jiddu Krishnamurti

Pardon, at 44.1 (16 bit), I was this just to try it

Usually i work with Nuendo 5 or Studio One 2 at 44.1 (24 bit)

hfp is a little brutal and also I do not distinguish between AMERICAN, SOVIET etc etc...

but probably it is my perception wrong (here 0:47 am, I fall asleep)

Turello wrote:Pardon, at 44.1 (16 bit), I was this just to try it

Usually i work with Nuendo 5 or Studio One 2 at 44.1 (24 bit)

hfp is a little brutal and also I do not distinguish between AMERICAN, SOVIET etc etc...

but probably it is my perception wrong (here 0:47 am, I fall asleep)
I tested the HPF and didn't have any problems with it. Of course you should set all EQ gains to 0 dB to test it, otherwise you're distorting the result...

Return to “Effects”